The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
21 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:
emoji38.png

It's not nice to laugh at other scores. Trust me we all get 1s 2s and 0s now and again

I will be as quick to mock and laugh if I get a 1 or 0 dont worry .  I have had a daft score on other quizzes a while back now.

Right, so the 3rd/4th place playoff result is as follows;
Iceland (dublinmaygar) 9 v 6 Saudi Arabia (Cowden0). Full marks for Iceland in an unstoppable performance. The only man that took it seriously gets the glory (of 3rd) in miraculous full marks.
The main event, the big crescendo, the final will take place tomorrow.
Ellan Vannin (afj) v Poland (salvo). No doubt both have done brilliantly to get this far and I’m sure you’ll join me in a round of applause for their achievements. To recap, the final of the QWC2018 between Ellan Vannin and Poland takes place tomorrow.
4 years from now.......it's coming home

I wonder if there are any quizzes out there that are the traditional 10 question GK format, but with a format whereby if you get a question right you get a point, if you pass you get none, and if you guess and get it wrong, you get -1 mark. That would certainly sort the men from the boys. We'd definitely have people posting negative scores.