The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I would like to interrupt proceedings to confirm that indeed, it’s not fucking coming home!
Oh, and I have the results of the 3rd and 4th place playoff now - credit to to Salvo for doing it while actually on holiday! I’ll reveal the results a little later and the final will kick off tomorrow. Happy Thursday!

Gents,
Full disclosure, when checking results I realised I had made an error. I thought it was Poland and Salvo to play Iceland and Dublinmaygar in the 3rd/4th playoff but it is actually Saudi and Cowden0.
I have let Salvo know and apologised to him. I have pm’d cowden0 the questions and once he submits his result I will announce. I am ever so sorry!

The final will still kick off tomorrow, between Ellan Vannin (afj) and Poland (salvo).

Again, apologies for my error especially to Salvo and interrupting his holiday needlessly. This will taint my first pint this evening I assure you.

Gents,
Full disclosure, when checking results I realised I had made an error. I thought it was Poland and Salvo to play Iceland and Dublinmaygar in the 3rd/4th playoff but it is actually Saudi and Cowden0.
I have let Salvo know and apologised to him. I have pm’d cowden0 the questions and once he submits his result I will announce. I am ever so sorry!

The final will still kick off tomorrow, between Ellan Vannin (afj) and Poland (salvo).

Again, apologies for my error especially to Salvo and interrupting his holiday needlessly. This will taint my first pint this evening I assure you.
Does this mean I never made the semi final? You're a cruel and heartless man.

I'm going home

Does this mean I never made the semi final? You're a cruel and heartless man.

I'm going home

No, you made and correctly answered the 3rd/4th place playoff. I think. I just mixed up who you were playing. The result for said fixture will be announced shortly.

ETA: are you my ex? She described me in a very similar fashion more than once!

No, you made and correctly answered the 3rd/4th place playoff. I think. I just mixed up who you were playing. The result for said fixture will be announced shortly.
ETA: are you my ex? She described me in a very similar fashion more than once!
Nah, not me, I think your lovely (3rd place, 3rd place, 3rd place)

Right, so the 3rd/4th place playoff result is as follows;
Iceland (dublinmaygar) 9 v 6 Saudi Arabia (Cowden0). Full marks for Iceland in an unstoppable performance. The only man that took it seriously gets the glory (of 3rd) in miraculous full marks.
The main event, the big crescendo, the final will take place tomorrow.
Ellan Vannin (afj) v Poland (salvo). No doubt both have done brilliantly to get this far and I’m sure you’ll join me in a round of applause for their achievements. To recap, the final of the QWC2018 between Ellan Vannin and Poland takes place tomorrow.