The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

15 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Are you bringing this in this week or next week? Because any change in the terms of the quiz should be made 7 days in adnvce otherwise my legal representatives will be contacted.

Nah. I'm going to wait for soundings from the board. But I'll see what other people think and if nobody riots, announce it at the weekend.

image.thumb.png.2490e4d006e9cb7eadaea50724a4da5e.png

Tues - 4

Wed - 2

Thurs - 4

Australian women's football groups indeed. I would be re-evaluating my life if I knew that.

Anyway, I think I'll just be sticking to the annual Quizmas quiz unless I get a dece score tomorrow. 

Edit - My point re:above post  is redacted in case there’s anyone still to play it! Also I misremembered the question and made the wrong point, but there is a logical way to get the answer, and  I’ll bring it up again once the week is done

Edited by Christophe

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Tues - 4

Wed - 2

Thurs - 4

Australian women's football groups indeed. I would be re-evaluating my life if I knew that.

Anyway, I think I'll just be sticking to the annual Quizmas quiz unless I get a dece score tomorrow. 

Did you do well this year?

3 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Edit - My point re:above post  is redacted in case there’s anyone still to play it! Also I misremembered the question and made the wrong point, but there is a logical way to get the answer, and  I’ll bring it up again once the week is done

I was going to ask you to pm me your logic which I think I know what you were getting at but the WC groups aren't made up like that, if I'm second guessing you correctly. 

3 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Are you bringing this in this week or next week? Because any change in the terms of the quiz should be made 7 days in adnvce otherwise my legal representatives will be contacted.

Anyway 6 for Thursday

**cough, cough**