The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

12 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Here are the final tables for this week, brought to you by Alkaseltzer and Nurofen. 

Tynieness is currently out in Ibiza giving it large, and he's got another reason to celebrate, his 9th Premiership crown. He edges out Scotfree on QD. Down below, it's pretty clear who is getting relegated ... Welshbairn and blackislekillie. Peasy23 slips into the play-offs on QD. 

1-premi.png.df5e52309aa573926f282c575004c611.png

In the SWL, It's Salvo's salivating at his second silver. Ross had a great week and rockets back to the top, and LincolnHearts continues to confound his critics by bagging a play-off place. Jacksgranda and wastecoatwilly slip back into the seaside league, and the San Miguel quaffer, The Captain, is in the play-offs. 

2-swl.png.bb2dbba8fe63a60d717de016efb40c5e.png

And finally, MSU has shat all over the BHL. Up goes German jag with gkneil in the play-offs. And welcome to CaspianChris ... we've got teams from all round the globe but never had one from Russia before (I'll be sorely disappointed if you tell me you live in Lochee or Broughty Ferry or somewhere). I wonder if @Aidan is still participating?

3-bhl.png.fba939771d6fd53ccf5c2d3aa17841b3.png

Are you doing the honours with a play-off question @SlipperyP ?

@Tynieness

angry look whos talking now GIF

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I announced a SUPERLEAGUE, posted it all week and warned all absent teams on the last day of the  season! Short of flying over to the States, booting in your front door, shaking you awake and screaming in your face that the league was on, I don't see what else I could have done!

You could've done that, I suppose. I would've made you very welcome.

Edited by MSU

9 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

I did get some luck with my score of 9 with the cricket, I guess NRL is a rugby league that question as well and one other I can't recall which.   The other I was pretty confident with.  

Watch my scores decline the rest of the week now probably. 

I would certainly hope so...

(Nine!!)

@Cardinal Richelieu Sorry been missing for the last 2 weeks for the playoff question, very buy at work during the July period.  

Can I ask for annual leave until August, I'll be back with rip rare questions, unlike your bouncy bouncy WTF question.  

I shall still have time in the morning to do the 1 minute Australian quiz, I'll just cut out the w**k.

Thank you.  Seee you all.

PS CR as always it's July, should I start the names for the Christmas Party? What a ball it was last year......PM names everyone, this year we will have in Ulaanbaatar

9 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

@Cardinal Richelieu Sorry been missing for the last 2 weeks for the playoff question, very buy at work during the July period.  

Can I ask for annual leave until August, I'll be back with rip rare questions, unlike your bouncy bouncy WTF question.  

I shall still have time in the morning to do the 1 minute Australian quiz, I'll just cut out the w**k.

Thank you.  Seee you all.

PS CR as always it's July, should I start the names for the Christmas Party? What a ball it was last year......PM names everyone, this year we will have in Ulaanbaatar

I'm taking umbrage at that. Calling my play-off question "the bouncy bouncy question" gives it negative connotations. It had absolutely nothing to do with Rangers (much to Kincardine's disappointment)! But yes, you take time off until August, you deserve it. 

Re: the Xmas Party. I'm well up for it, but Ulaanbaatar is getting a bit samey. Anyone fancy Tristan da Cunha this year? The good news is that's a British colony and they all speak English, which will please Kincardine. Bad news, is there are only 275 odd people living there, so pulling opportunities will be limited, which will displease Kincardine. Also, there's no airport and ships only call by once every 3 months or so, so you might have to take some time off work. 

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm taking umbrage at that. Calling my play-off question "the bouncy bouncy question" gives it negative connotations. It had absolutely nothing to do with Rangers (much to Kincardine's disappointment)! But yes, you take time off until August, you deserve it. 

Re: the Xmas Party. I'm well up for it, but Ulaanbaatar is getting a bit samey. Anyone fancy Tristan da Cunha this year? The good news is that's a British colony and they all speak English, which will please Kincardine. Bad news, is there are only 275 odd people living there, so pulling opportunities will be limited, which will displease Kincardine. Also, there's no airport and ships only call by once every 3 months or so, so you might have to take some time off work. 

Few points. which are highlighted 

1. so pulling opportunities will be limited, - i really don't think this is a problem, however we can educate the local girls/boys of Japan Islands and Ozzie politics, they'll love it.  

2. take some time off work. Why? Tell them to f**k off.

PS I'm walking, not far.