The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's been brought to my attention that Swaziland is no longer called Swaziland (It's now called Eswatini). This was news to me. Nobody tells me anything. But for the purposes of Question 12 - it's still called Swaziland. 

Well, don't I wish I read to the end of the thread before ripping into the Christmas Quiz like an excited five year old on Christmas Day! :D

5 hours ago, Eednud said:

Hello it’s me Zen Archer. I saw the light after I open my eyes. We need to PUNish this mob of so called Young Whippersnappers.

'so called'?  We're brimming with youthful vim and vigour! (well let's hope @gkneil is).  Anyway I've sent my score to The Cardi and hope my partner has a better rub of the greens than I did!

And a respectable 8 for Tue.

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

Hello it’s me Zen Archer. I saw the light after I open my eyes. We need to PUNish this mob of so called Young Whippersnappers.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

'so called'?  We're brimming with youthful vim and vigour! (well let's hope @gkneil is).  Anyway I've sent my score to The Cardi and hope my partner has a better rub of the greens than I did!

When the shit hits the fan you need a real man to step up to the plate.

I have sent Cardi a respectable score, mon the team.

46 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

could be up the creek here...............