The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, Adam101 said:

have I missed the Christmas cup?

Nope. Trust me, NOBODY is going to miss the Quizmas Cup, even if I have to drive round each and every team's house and stand over them while they take the quiz. Other methods I will employ will include:

• Tagging
  • PMs
  • Naming and shaming on the "Heads Gone" thread
  • Replacing that fecking Nostalgia Mobile Phone Case banner with one about the Quizmas cup
  • A major radio, TV and internet campaign

I'll hopefully reveal the format tomorrow, then the teams and quiz on the Monday. Speaking of tomorrow, only 2 teams (apart from the AWOL teams) need to post - they are @Audaces Fortuna Juvat and @Goober Bud ... btw, it's another busy Saturday for your very own Cardinal, but I'll try and get all my ecclesiastical chores down in time. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Nope. Trust me, NOBODY is going to miss the Quizmas Cup, even if I have to drive round each and every team's house and stand over them while they take the quiz. Other methods I will employ will include:

• Tagging
  • PMs
  • Replacing that fecking Nostalgia Mobile Phone Case banner with one about the Quizmas cup

I'll hopefully reveal the format tomorrow, then the teams and quiz on the Monday. Speaking of tomorrow, only 2 teams (apart from the AWOL teams) need to post - they are @Audaces Fortuna Juvat and @Goober Bud ... btw, it's another busy Saturday for your very own Cardinal, but I'll try and get all my ecclesiastical chores down in time. 

Does that include your vestments?

• Tagging
  • PMs
I'll hopefully reveal the format tomorrow, then the teams and quiz on the Monday. Speaking of tomorrow, only 2 teams (apart from the AWOL teams) need to post - they are [mention=45629]Audaces Fortuna Juvat[/mention] and [mention=73258]Goober Bud[/mention] ... btw, it's another busy Saturday for your very own Cardinal, but I'll try and get all my ecclesiastical chores down in time. 

Last time one of your predecessors used the NOBODY word there was an Inquisition.