The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I refute allegations of skullduggery wholeheartedly! BNQD states that teams finishing on level points where one team has neglected to play all their fixtures will finish the lower. The rules are there in black and white (somewhere - good luck searching the last 300 pages or so). Cheers for the question Helpma (and your sportingness) but given the allegations of corruption and the lateness of the hour, I think it's nigh-on time we had another SUPERLEAGUE. They should really do this in Scotland on occasion - it would be a riot. 

And a tasty 7 to start the week, including missing an absolute sitter. 

Sorry lads, turned the computer off on Friday after been pished (bad news) and only watched the Cup Final last night.

I'm back and alive which is the best thing.

You can have a super league I'm cool about that, however I did have a question already set up for the playoff, so I can open up everyone for 2 days.

Questions.  Aberdeen v Celtic are playing in the League Cup final this weekend.  How many goals in total have both scored in the League Cup final, including penalty shoot-outs.

You can give by both teams, however the total of both teams will be your answer.

I'll kick off and give you a clue.  Celtic have scored at least 1 goal (yesterday).

Good Luck everyone.

Winner will receive hugs and kisses

@Cardinal Richelieu  you team were lucky.  c**t

Edited by SlipperyP