The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

On 23/09/2018 at 21:26, Dweezboy said:

6/10 for me...a newbie!

Welcome! Re: rules. They're buried somewhere in this thread ... there are a few ... nothing too serious, but woe betide the first person to post their score for the following day's quiz without also posting the link to it. Other than that, there was something about not watching the Archers cos it's shite and another one about the answer to questions about Japanese islands always being Honshu. I'm sure you'll pick up the rest as you go along. 

Anyway, here are the latest league tables. 

image.png.970d9c6a6ab0023a4f6919b0524e7796.png

image.png.04d37bfce4d3c05206292f9ce7b0ad14.png

image.png.19e990deb98c79585376065a439a49bb.png

16 teams in the bottom division?
Time for some reconstruction of the leagues!!

f**k off! I’m getting a nose bleed at the top of the second division, I’ll f**k this up by myself - I don’t need league reconstruction to make sure I don’t end up back in the big league.

League reconstruction would make it easier for you to get in top league, I reckon? Three leagues of twelve would do it. No playoffs this week, only one relegated from each of the top two divisions, three up from the second tier and five up from the Diddies' League would sort it, I think. 

League reconstruction would make it easier for you to get in top league, I reckon? Three leagues of twelve would do it. No playoffs this week, only one relegated from each of the top two divisions, three up from the second tier and five up from the Diddies' League would sort it, I think. 

Consigning me undoubtedly to 4th place...

We only reconstructed them a few weeks ago. The trouble is you change it from 10-10-16 to 12-12-12 and a few folk drop out and you're left with a minuscule seaside league again. 

Maybe it would be best if we just had a single SUPERLEAGUE. 

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

We only reconstructed them a few weeks ago. The trouble is you change it from 10-10-16 to 12-12-12 and a few folk drop out and you're left with a minuscule seaside league again. 

Maybe it would be best if we just had a single SUPERLEAGUE. 

Don't be ridiculous.  Why not make it 10-12-14.