The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

To celebrate the last day of the Antipodean winter I didn't do the usual Friday tank when near the top and amazed myself with 9/10. Book let me down although wouldn't have if I'd read an earlier post.  Knew 3.

9 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Ziggy posted it you blind dweeb.

Don't be mean. Blind dweebs have feelings too you know. 

Anyway, 4 out of 10. What a pure shanner of a quiz. 

I'm a busy Cardinal tomorrow, so I'll have to post the league tables around 845am. If you don't like that, I suggest you talk to the hand. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Right first couple of results in from the Dotting Invincibles Cup of Kings... 

It was a powerhouse performance from Helpma (nine) and MSU (eight). Surely Lincoln Hearts won't risk splitting up this deadly duo for the next set of doubles?

JamesP_81 will be disappointed with his four, while Audaces Fortuna Juvat finds himself facing the heartache of being on the losing side despite posting a more than respectable seven.

First game to Lincoln's Lions. 

In the second duel, SlipperyP scored a slippery six, while Tynierose did his fellow Hearts loving captain proud with a bountiful eight. 

pleslie99 has made a slow start to the competition with four, but every team needs a tenacious battler, willing to spend hours on the training ground, ermm... making spreadsheets. Step forward Cardinal Richelieu who hammers home the equaliser with an eight of his own. 

This match is halved. 

And after two games the score is... Lincoln's Lions 1.5 Christophe's Crusaders 0.5.

Still a very long way to go. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Match three... 

Caspian Chris put forward a measly four, but obviously knew his fellow Arab The DA would bail him out with a nine, no less. 

Scotfree (seven) and Jacksgranda (four) were unable to shift the balance back in favour of the Dandy Dons in this New Firm showdown.

The Tangerines Terrorise their opponents with a nine-seven win. 

Lincoln's Lions 2.5 Christophe's Crusaders 0.5.

50 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Right first couple of results in from the Dotting Invincibles Cup of Kings... 

In the second duel, SlipperyP scored a slippery six, while Tynierose did his fellow Hearts loving captain proud with a bountiful eight. 

pleslie99 has made a slow start to the competition with four, but every team needs a tenacious battler, willing to spend hours on the training ground, ermm... making spreadsheets. Step forward Cardinal Richelieu who hammers home the equaliser with an eight of his own. 

This match is halved. 

And after two games the score is... Lincoln's Lions 1.5 Christophe's Crusaders 0.5.

Still a very long way to go. 

Well played lads, good solid game all round. 

Couldn't have faced being the first pair to be beaten of this mob.

Up the LIONS

@Bully Wee Villa  could we have a score update thingy on the top left of the website, like they do on SKY SPORTS for the Ryder cup, ask Div to get it sorted.