The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

@Cardinal Richelieu Cheers, from rainy (yes I'm on a small break) Chai Nat.

So Riders start your engines.

This weekend play off 

Champs

@scotfree v @Leeds Saint

Chimps

@JamesP_81 v @Helpma v @Christophe

Went to a Bird Sanctuary yesterday, was ok, some crazy looking fuckers. This weekend playoff question Nature.  How many different bird types/species on Earth at the moment.

Answers by PM only. Deadline is Monday 06:00 Thai Time.

Back to looking out the window at the rain:(

14 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Right, you've had enough time. Poor Edmund is chomping at the bit to be awarded his winner's gong. 

And they will indeed be dancing on the streets of Erinsborough, as Edmund overcomes adversity and his many many critics to scoop his first ever golden medal. His blood is most certainly worth bottling. In the end he romped it by 4 points over the closest contender, the District Attorney. At the other end, gkneil and Tynierose are relegated cos of laziness (Tynierose boasting on the other thread about having a cleaner is proof positive of this). Scotfree is in the play-offs.  

f**k me dead you bunch of flamin' galahs let me win. You little ripper Fair dinkum cobbers this is deadset better than winning a chook raffle. bloody oath it's extra grouse.  There might be a few roos loose in the top paddock come Monday so don't expect a repeat performance. Not sure if I'm as dry as a dead dingoes donger or a Pommy's towel so I better crack another coldie. Think I better shoot through as it's time for a technicolour yawn. Ooroo mates until next season.

Edited by Eednud

9 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Think I will take the week out after forgetting to post my score unless I am immediately reinstated to the top league.   I have children you know, it's so unfair. the Cardinal would never have demoted me if I was a women.  Absolute cheat.  

Convert to Presbyterianism, that'll show 'im.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Think I will take the week out after forgetting to post my score unless I am immediately reinstated to the top league.   I have children you know, it's so unfair. the Cardinal would never have demoted me if I was a women.  Absolute cheat.  

You lost me at "a women". A man would never make such an error. 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

I thought you were a woman.

Rose is an unusual name for a guy.

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Even worse, I'm replacing you :lol: