The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

What twisted individual came up with a set of questions like that. Thank god that is over until next year. 2 btw. Hopefully Santa will bring me a huge book of shite and obscure facts for christmas

If I get bored over Christmas, I might fire together a submission. Will defo add an obscure question about lower-league Scottish football. Either that or Hearts and Gregg Wallace.

If I get bored over Christmas, I might fire together a submission. Will defo add an obscure question about lower-league Scottish football. Either that or Hearts and Gregg Wallace.

Had crossed my mind too. Personally I would have some sort of question related to an English national team's heartache eg how many tries did the Australian Rugby Union side score in their record breaking 76-0 defeat of England in 1998. Answer's eleven btw

Anybody here do it?

It's a simple enough premise. Every day, they publish 10 multiple-choice general knowledge questions. What isn't simple is the questions. I've had a 2 or 3 many times. I've achieved 8 out of 10 a few times, but never the Holy Grail: 10 out of 10. The day that happens, I'll probably end up adding it to my CV.

Here's a link to today's. I got a very healthy 8, my lack of knowledge about the gait of Icelandic horses let me down...

http://www.theguardian.com/news/quiz/2013/dec/13/daily-quiz-13-december-2013

I got 6, quite pleased considering most of them were guesses

Thought I was a stick-on for the full bhoona today. Ended up getting a paltry 5. Couldn't even remember the Queen's middle names. I'll never be a Sevco fan at this rate :(

http://www.theguardian.com/news/quiz/2013/dec/17/daily-quiz-17-december-2013

7 - more guesses