The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I don't mind doing it if you're busy @alang1993 ... we'll definitely let Tynierose have a shot at competing in this one, as I don't think he believes us how difficult it was!

Cheers Cardinal. If I was doing it, I was going to pick the 10 most difficult questions from that quiz and not make it multiple choice.

Image result for some people just want to watch the world burn

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:

Am I the only one that thinks, going by recent chats, that this cup may not get a winner as we could all be stuck on the square root of he haw?

I'm answering Roger Bannister for every question. Bound to be right at least once. 

We are underway....

I have created the first round of the cup, its a simple knock out the top 50% will make it through the first round and then its head to head, fingers crossed for an even number. The first round comprises of questions we got right on the night so should be manageable and one question that I came up with myself. Usual rules apply please PM me your score to take part, entries close some time on Saturday morning when I remember to check how you have all got on. I will let you know if you have made the cut into the next round but otherwise I won't be doing any tagging to remind you, if you don't field a team your opposition gets a 3-0 awarded.

www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1903111802242231&lnk&

Best of luck and thanks again to @Frankie S for his great questions. I have edited them slightly as a few my have been dead easy to get with multiple choice.