The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

About  a month ago, I fired up a post seeing if anyone wants to come along to a pub quiz in Edinburgh tomorrow evening in the Voodoo Lounge. A couple of people messaged me / posted to say they were interested. However, that was a while back, so if you're still up for it, want to let me know here or via PM? It kicks off around 8pm. Teams are a maximum of 4 folk, so if there are a few people coming, we'll have to split into 2 teams. So far on the teamsheet, we have me, the Captain, and maybe Tynierose. 

13 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

About  a month ago, I fired up a post seeing if anyone wants to come along to a pub quiz in Edinburgh tomorrow evening in the Voodoo Lounge. A couple of people messaged me / posted to say they were interested. However, that was a while back, so if you're still up for it, want to let me know here or via PM? It kicks off around 8pm. Teams are a maximum of 4 folk, so if there are a few people coming, we'll have to split into 2 teams. So far on the teamsheet, we have me, the Captain, and maybe Tynierose. 

If you pay for my flights, I'm in. 

18 minutes ago, As Easterly as it gets! said:

Is it too late to join this?

If not, how, or where do I sign up?

If you private message me your 16 digit card number, expiry date and CVC code I can get you in immediately. 

Unfortunately I’m now heading south (to Fife) in a couple of weekends, fucked if you think I’m coming down twice in a month. If you’ve anything for a week on Saturday, let me know and I’ll gladly get drunk and suggest funny, but essentially incorrect, answers.
Hopefully one of the local lads can make up the numbers

Is it too late to join this?
If not, how, or where do I sign up?

Cardigan will be along shortly to give you the proper welcome pack but basically if you scroll back and just do the Monday and Tuesday quizzes that the links have been posted for he’ll get you added to the table.
Wait until you see the song and dance he’ll make of it...