The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Apologies for yet more transgressions re: quiz. I clicked a link and took my luck. Still no idea which one I did. But I'm certainly not a "take the quiz without posting the link kinda guy". If I could be arsed finding the rules again I would. 

While I'm here, I'm not saying I'm ditching my quiz league duties immediately, or indeed my modding ones,  but I'm finding it hard to keep up with everything. Rather like Angus Deayton, I might have to pass the torch on to others soon - perhaps rotating a  guest host every week. Although unlike Angus Deayton, it won't be cos of coke and whores. 

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Apologies for yet more transgressions re: quiz. I clicked a link and took my luck. Still no idea which one I did. But I'm certainly not a "take the quiz without posting the link kinda guy". If I could be arsed finding the rules again I would. 

While I'm here, I'm not saying I'm ditching my quiz league duties immediately, or indeed my modding ones,  but I'm finding it hard to keep up with everything. Rather like Angus Deayton, I might have to pass the torch on to others soon - perhaps rotating a  guest host every week. Although unlike Angus Deayton, it won't be cos of coke and whores. 

You did Friday for your 10, going by your Hopman Cup reference. 

Not like Deayton? Ah I see the inference, eccies and rentboys was it eh? 

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

O. M. F. G. It's happened lads.  If ever you needed proof of a God, and that that God likes complicated cup quizzes with half-baked results, then this is it. Knew 6, half-knew 3 and only had to guess 1. God bless the Hopman Cup, whatever the feck it is. 

image.png.4322735821591a42c542cd4721775d15.png

Suppose I should do some league tables ... but I'm shaking like a leaf. 

image.png.45591876640cb0ee5a301124879bc52a.png

FFS. Not even top of the league with my ten. But I'm no caring. We should maybe have another column called TEN. 

image.png.c6985230c2e8d56728bb16b4564e3d6e.png

image.png.9f4a7b8947651e9a664dccdc6eba9f73.png

Get another entry in the Cup winners column before creating any more columns Your Eminence.

22 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cardi I'm happy to do the tables although not in May as will be turning Japanese or whatever can happen on holiday there.