The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

12 hours ago, Ross. said:

Some tremendous questions in there, though I think giving @The_Kincardine a 1 point start with that first one is a bit unfair on the rest of us.

Poor wee lamb.  You live in one of the four great cities of the Reformation and I don't.  How much of a start do you want?

11 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well, everyone who suggested a topic, in effect, got a 1 point start!

Except my topic wasn't included..  Thanks for throwing 'something Protestanty' as a sop, I guess ;)

Anyway.  A dismal 4 for Thursday.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Poor wee lamb.  You live in one of the four great cities of the Reformation and I don't.  How much of a start do you want?

Except my topic wasn't included..  Thanks for throwing 'something Protestanty' as a sop, I guess ;)

Anyway.  A dismal 4 for Thursday.

Honestly, I googled your exact phrase and Google knew less about it than I did, but the Reformation seemed to have something to do with all those goings on so bang. You got the answer spot on. The point of the quiz is not to show off your knowledge but to win!

And on that note, 2 for today :(

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I actually live in one of the more Catholic areas of Kanton Aargau. That said, one of the houses across from ours has some inscription on it about some important c*nt from the reformation having been born or grown up there. If I remember, I will read it later and let the rest of the world know who.

4/10 for Thursday also. Would appear that the last few weeks I have done a "Brechin". Huge over achievement one week followed by absolute humiliation the next. Send me back to my natural level.

Edited by Ross.

Have it.

@Adam101 - Think we're missing your Wednesday score lad.

image.png.4e445f84a205232f7bd24ab7043586c3.png

image.png.7508d86a7050494bd548050808b0e2aa.png

image.png.49e20addd156f6cdbc2725f5d357b316.png

image.png

And in cup news, 15 teams are now in the pot. Having looked at some of the wild answers some people have given, it's anybody's cup. 

Deadline is Tuesday next week so it's not too late to take part: 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

You know you're not doing too well when the only quizee below you in the league is only there because he has done two less quizzes and the three directly above you have got more points, obviously, despite having done one less quiz each. 

4/10 for Friday's stupid poxy quiz.