The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

Bring back the Diddy Cup. 

Wednesday 8/10.

Well I must say, the Tennent's Sixes Cup is proving to be a rip-roaring success. I've already had  2 (TWO) entrants, and I only posted the quiz 13 hours ago!!!

5 hours ago, Helpma said:

7/10 for Wednesday.  Boiling points are physical chemistry :angry:

Ethanol is an organic compound!

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

8/10 for Wednesday. First 2 wrong, then smashed it out the park.

ETA: @Cardinal Richelieu I have also submitted my cup quiz answers. Some tremendous questions in there, though I think giving @The_Kincardine a 1 point start with that first one is a bit unfair on the rest of us.

Edited by Ross.

Fun 5 for Wednesday.
Once I recover from the body blow of the cardigan insulting all I hold dear (Fife & Tennent’s) I’ll try and work out how to enter his mental cup system, then read the questions and see if they’re worthy of my attempting.

41 minutes ago, Ross. said:

8/10 for Wednesday. First 2 wrong, then smashed it out the park.

ETA: @Cardinal Richelieu I have also submitted my cup quiz answers. Some tremendous questions in there, though I think giving @The_Kincardine a 1 point start with that first one is a bit unfair on the rest of us.

Well, everyone who suggested a topic, in effect, got a 1 point start!

Still, can't believe that Helpma is bumping his gums about his question ... as an amateur chemist myself, the boiling point of ethanol is a shoo-in of a question, whereas most non-chemical people wouldn't have a clue!

Well, everyone who suggested a topic, in effect, got a 1 point start!
Still, can't believe that Helpma is bumping his gums about his question ... as an amateur chemist myself, the boiling point of ethanol is a shoo-in of a question, whereas most non-chemical people wouldn't have a clue!

I take exception to this. I suggested a topic and don’t have a one point start. Cheating bar stewards. This cup shouldn’t feature on the prestigious CC (cup column) imo (in my opinion)

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I take exception to this. I suggested a topic and don’t have a one point start. Cheating bar stewards. This cup shouldn’t feature on the prestigious CC (cup column) imo (in my opinion)

Aye you do! You said you'd read all the about the Hells Angels - and there's a question about the year in which they were founded. It's practically gifting you the win! 

Prestigious Cup Columns can be taken away btw.