The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

8 for Thursday, annoyingly the 2 I got wrong were the music question (I've played guitar for 20years!) and the balkan/polish question (I'm of balkan descent and have a Polish sister in law!).

:lol:

Here's Thursday's table ... still missing an earlier score from [mention=8409]Ziggy[/mention] and [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] ... and Rugster has a smashing new club badge to impress the ladies...
image.thumb.png.edc9d73f4e980c4a2a82ca8bb7c9d460.png
I defo done Wednesday, went back to the archive and remember the questions. I'm sure I posted my score but If I didn't it's not exactly fair I post one now as I know all the answers so I'll take a blank for my misdemenours. If i find out I did post a score and you've just missed it I'll be taking you to the court of human rights!

6 to end the week.

giphy.gif

Here are the half time scores in the B & D final

@pleslie99 8

@Salvo Montalbano 8

@German Jag 8

@Eednud 8

@NJ2 7

@Adamski 7

@Rugster 6 

@Ross. 5

So well done that completes part one of the final.   The link for part two is below.  I was going to remove the bottom four but where is the fun in that.  So all eight of you get your answers in by Monday at noon.    The highest aggregate wins the acclaimed Bayne & Duckett shield.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1902070933482455&lnk&

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:

I defo done Wednesday, went back to the archive and remember the questions. I'm sure I posted my score but If I didn't it's not exactly fair I post one now as I know all the answers so I'll take a blank for my misdemenours. If i find out I did post a score and you've just missed it I'll be taking you to the court of human rights!

6 to end the week.

As well as checking through the thread, I also now look at the most recent posts. Since you've only posted on P+B a couple of times this week, it's easy to see you didn't post. Of course, this trick doesn't really work for c***s who like the sound of their own so much, such as ********* and ********* (names withheld on legal advice).

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Tomorrow's quiz is early today, lads. I clicked on Rugster's link for yesterday to let the missus do today's and it took me to tomorrow's. 

What a fascinating insight that was.

Anyway, 2/10 for Friday.

I'm a genius. 

All that time travelling must have addled your brain

5/10 for Friday