@Salvo Montalbano 6  v  @Bully Wee Villa 4

@German Jag  5  v @gkneil  4

@Adamski 6 v  @Ziggy 3

@Rugster 8  v @BigBo10 4  v @alang1993 3

@pleslie99 9  v @Dee Man 4 v @G_Man1985 3

@NJ2 7   v  @The_Kincardine 6 

@Ross. 5  v @welshbairn 4

@Eednud 8 v @The Captain 3  @MSU 0

Sorry no write ups,  way too tired after a shit day at work.  Well done on those who progressed.

Instructions for the final stages to follow.

giphy.gif

We are in the last eight of the B & D cup.  Here are the rules, there are two rounds, the bottom four will be eliminated after round one with the remaining four left to fight for the trophy.  The highest aggregate will win.

So @German Jag @Rugster @NJ2 @Salvo Montalbano @pleslie99 @Ross. @Eednud@Adamski do your best.

Answers to be Pm'd in by Thursday at 1900.     Everyone else please have a go...

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1902051334402970&lnk&

giphy.gif

Exactly the same - 9 and only the Aussie sports question letting me down.  How is it possible to guess so many wrong?   Laws of probability and all that.

I guessed most mine correctly so I can’t complain!

The results are now in
[mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] 6  v  [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention] 4
[mention=8056]German Jag[/mention]  5  v [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention]  4
[mention=110]Adamski[/mention] 6 v  [mention=8409]Ziggy[/mention] 3
[mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] 8  v [mention=62469]BigBo10[/mention] 4  v [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] 3
[mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] 9  v [mention=25521]Dee Man[/mention] 4 v [mention=17699]G_Man1985[/mention] 3
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] 7   v  [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] 6 
[mention=36343]Ross.[/mention] 5  v [mention=30062]welshbairn[/mention] 4
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] 8 v [mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] 3  [mention=65435]MSU[/mention] 0
Sorry no write ups,  way too tired after a shit day at work.  Well done on those who progressed.
Instructions for the final stages to follow.

Here we go again, we’re on the road again...
#10IAR
Etc etc

13 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

giphy.gif

We are in the last eight of the B & D cup.  Here are the rules, there are two rounds, the bottom four will be eliminated after round one with the remaining four left to fight for the trophy.  The highest aggregate will win.

So @German Jag @Rugster @NJ2 @Salvo Montalbano @pleslie99 @Ross. @Eednud@Adamski do your best.

Answers to be Pm'd in by Thursday at 1900.     Everyone else please have a go...

giphy.gif

Score submitted.

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

8 in that quiz(more than double my previous round score), typical to do well when I'm out :lol:

7 for Wednesday

Edited by alang1993