The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

You know all those people who go on radio/tv quizzes, are extremely shite, and then say something like "I always do well at home, it's much harder in the studio"?

They should try the P&B quiz league. I've been unbelievably shite since I officially joined.

4 for Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

You know all those people who go on radio/tv quizzes, are extremely shite, and then say something like "I always do well at home, it's much harder in the studio"?

They should try the P&B quiz league. I've been unbelievably shite since I officially joined.

4 for Tuesday.

Fret not, young DAB.  Today was a bit of an auld man's quiz with Django Reinhardt being a free hit if you're over 50.

7/10 for me.

10 hours ago, Tynierose said:

What if someone kids on to be someone else as an act of sabotage.

Very sinister...

That's true. They could also just use a different username for the fun of it, like 'Dee Man's mum', to use an entirely random example. I'll just pm you my score. 

Edit: My inbox is full and I can't be arsed deleting stuff just now so I'll give you my cup score in a coded form rather out of 10...I got 40%. 

There is no point in anyone other than the Cardinal reading any further than here as it's very boring so you are as well just scrolling on to the next post.

2/10 for Tuesday :(

Edited by Dee Man

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fret not, young DAB.  Today was a bit of an auld man's quiz with Django Reinhardt being a free hit if you're over 50.

Wait a minute, I got the Django Reinhardt one right ...

[does the Maths]

Oh. :(  Pass me my slippers and pipe