The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Nice one!  I scored 4 on Mondays quiz and 4 on Tuesday's quiz. Do I need to take any older ones or is that enough for starters?

Nope. That will do you. You and Mathematics have been parachuted into the bottom league at the expense of Spartans.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Can I be the first to say that no league table will be posted to day as 2 new participants (welcome) have just joined and that will mean @Cardinal Richelieu will have to change the spreadsheet to add to extra columns.

On the contrary. I'm giddy with excitement at the new blood so I shall post league tables presently. Incidentally, Tynieness was nagging me to add an additional column to show cup wins, but since everyone's sitting at 0 at the moment, there doesn't seem much point yet. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

13 hours ago, The Captain said:

Another nasty 3/10 for Tuesday - brutal... Just trying to lull Jacksgranda into a false sense of security in the cup. Will then cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war..... or not, probably not.. 

As someone who scored only 2/10 for Monday, you're going to have to do a lot worse than that to lull me into a false sense of security.

Anyway, Tuesday - a much improved 3/10...

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

On the contrary. I'm giddy with excitement at the new blood so I shall post league tables presently. Incidentally, Tynieness was nagging me to add an additional column to show cup wins, but since everyone's sitting at 0 at the moment, there doesn't seem much point yet. 

A "giddy" Cardinal. That means the league tables will be even more f***** up than normal.

A "giddy" Cardinal. That means the league tables will be even more f***** up than normal.

He’ll be concentrating to get it right in front of his new pals. Give it a couple of weeks and they’ll be all to f**k again

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

What with 2 new teams and the fact that I actually scored pretty well for Monday and Tuesday, it's high time for some league tables. 

There are certainly some wild scores out there.

image.thumb.png.de495a5346b43858b842d68dd7b8f3d6.png

Your eminence, I get the G S B which I presume is Gold, Silver and Bronze, but what is the column headed "2"?

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Your eminence, I get the G S B which I presume is Gold, Silver and Bronze, but what is the column headed "2"?

If you finish 2nd in the top shop, then you get a runners-up medal. The reason why you don't get a runners-up medal in the other two leagues have been lost in the mists of time. 

And since I'm doing quite well in the league, here's Wednesday's quiz. 5 out of 10. Participants in the P+B Quizmas Cup (Round Three) will notice the b*****ds have nicked one of my questions (although they've cunningly removed the . from Ross's username). 

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=11213&sectionId=1

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

23 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

If you finish 2nd in the top shop, then you get a runners-up medal. The reason why you don't get a runners-up medal in the other two leagues have been lost in the mists of time. 

And since I'm doing quite well in the league, here's Wednesday's quiz. 5 out of 10. Participants in the P+B Quizmas Cup (Round Three) will notice the b*****ds have nicked one of my questions (although they've cunningly removed the . from Ross's username). 

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=11213&sectionId=1

Got it, cheers. 5 for Wednesday for me 

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Or that he has left some altar boy with an ar$e like a polo neck...…………

Knew five and scored five for Wednesday.