The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

36 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Where’s my scores for Wed-Fri in week 2?? 

What kind of a carve up is this!!!

Oops. Sorry dude. I've awarded you another Gold Medal. I'm tempted to rescind AFJ's but I remember last time that happened, he went postal and the police had to get involved eventually. Not risking that, so as befits a MEGALEAGUE, there are 2 winners. 

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Oops. Sorry dude. I've awarded you another Gold Medal. I'm tempted to rescind AFJ's but I remember last time that happened, he went postal and the police had to get involved eventually. Not risking that, so as befits a MEGALEAGUE, there are 2 winners. 

SHITEBAG!!

Let's do away with the league entirely, and we can just award everyone a Gold Medal every week for participating. It would certainly make my life easier. 

image.png.097cf68948b544d354923fe064255a4b.png

And in the cup, last call for scores from @Frankie S @WhiteRoseKillie @cowden0 @Dyl @DublinMagyar @MSU and @The Captain ... need to get your scores in by this time tomorrow or you'll get a big fat 0 and face the wrath of your team-mates. 

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=pb-quizmas-cup-round-2

For the final round, I'll go back to using the other website which looks like a dog's dinner but at least it works on mobiles. And all the questions will be inspired by users on this thread. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

A magnificent League debut.

Knew 4, scored 3. And yes, I do have that the right way round, I clicked the wrong answer by accident on the first question.

Welcome. You can stay. 

Knew five, scored five. Hopefully this will be enough for the Cardinal to allow me to share the title, judging by last week's stitch-up.