The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I might actually do it for next week. It won't make a difference if I do it for everyone. Assuming everyone does every question, a score of 5 would be 0. 
Btw, [mention=51151]DublinMagyar[/mention] - think I'm missing your score for Thursday (I appreciate you're caught up in world cup fever)
I like this idea

And here's the roll-call for missing teams
  • [mention=28244]cowden0[/mention] (Fri) [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
  • [mention=65435]MSU[/mention] (Fri), [mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] (Fri), [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] (all week)
  • [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention] (Fri), [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] (Tue-Fri), [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] [mention=71806]Dyl[/mention] [mention=39907]ArmadaleKillie[/mention] [mention=67581]Aidan[/mention] (all week)

Still think there should be a penalty for late posting if scores. Sort it out boss man. If folk know they will have no access until later in the week they should specify this at the start of the week?

I'll have to disagree with the docking points for not posting on the day. Not everyone can log in every day ... folk like AK above are usually more regular but folk lead busy lives. But I'll make you a deal, when they start docking points off Celtic for playing glamour friendlies and delaying league games, then I'll  start doing the same here :)

Anyway, I'm out for the rest of the day, so if you've not got your results in, take it to the Internet Ombudsman. 

In the Premiership, they'll be dancing on the streets of wherever Scotfree lives as he takes his 4th crown. Only 1 point behind is Peasy23 - whose boyhood dream of lifting the P+B League Trophy will have to wait another season. Down below, Alang1993 and Ross go down like a cup of cold sick, while Tynieness is in the play-offs. And who could his opponent be?

1-prem.png.aa5c858a86a3f89a30c34fde7800eda1.png

In the SWL, they'll be dancing in the cloisters of Michigan State University as MSU gains back-to-back promotions (presumably his toys are back in the pram now as well) ... German Jag is still searching for his first piece of silverware but gets promotion, edging out lil' ol' me into the play-offs. But that's fine and dandy by me cos it means I get to demolish Tynieness in the play-off. 

Down below, Kincardine is presumably enjoying week long celebrations for the 12th July ... Captain slips down into the dungeon league and Ziggy is in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.cb77643e10ab4922326d5d5081a13c1c.png

And in the BHL, they'll be dancing on the streets of Baku (had  a quick look at the map to see other place names nearby ... the first two I saw were Ganja and Mingecevir) .. CaspianChris begins his march up the league and his first piece of bronzeware.  Gkneil joins him in the middle league and it's another team with an empty trophy cabinet - wastecoatwilly - in the play-offs. 

3-beazer.png.c751eebbd9659a3bbb62baee8c81347b.png

So to the play-offs ... and tagging doesn't seem to work. Sort it out @div

• For the Premiership spot, it's the battle of the Mods ... @Cardinal Richelieu vs @tynieness
  • And for the SWL spot, it's the battle of the Plebs ... @ziggy vs @wastecoatwilly

Since SlipperyP is waylaid and I'm in the play-offs, does somebody mind posting a play-off question for the 4 of us?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I’ll assist, as it’s the 3rd/4th place play off in that other World Cup today, the question is simple...who has finished 4th the most times? Bonus points available for the year/s they have come 4th.

I’ll assist, as it’s the 3rd/4th place play off in that other World Cup today, the question is simple...who has finished 4th the most times? Bonus points available for the year/s they have come 4th.

So far one entrant...

40 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Many thanks to NJ2 but before I submit my guess (haven't a clue btw) how do you determine a winner if both teams are wrong?

Draw straws...

Many thanks to NJ2 but before I submit my guess (haven't a clue btw) how do you determine a winner if both teams are wrong?

Both relegated. Will go with who’s closest geographically to the correct team. Be good if one from each tie just got it right though.

Why not go with how many times their guess has come 4th? If that’s also a tie then we should go with the widely used tradition of reverse alphabetical order.