The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Final league tables

Pfizer no. 42 for @Arch Stanton and shared runner-up with no need for play-off as the 3 cups will take at least week off. So 2nd place no. 21 for @Salvo Montalbano and no. 2 for @Insert Amusing Pseudonym. I'm in the relegation play-off with @peasy23 @Slim Charles. and @The Captain relegated.

Wannabe winner for 4th time is @scottsdad with @Geaky and @JamesP_81 also promoted @Bully Wee Villa in the up play-off. Doon play-off is @senorsoupe and definitely doon are @German Jag @BigBo10 and @TxRover

The Last Chance won by @Ross. for the 7th time joined by @101 and @pleslie99 with @SlipperyP in the play-off. Wooden spoon no. 4 for @Spring Onion

Prem.JPG

swv.JPG

bwv.JPG

Wishing all you quizzers a Very Merry Christmas. 

Planning to keep the quiz going this week but not the Champions/Europa/Mugs cups. If the usual quiz isn’t available on Boxing Day plan N and Z will come in to force. 

Have a great day wherever you are.

9 hours ago, Eednud said:

Need someone to come up with play-off question(S) for @Eednud v @Bully Wee Villa  and @senorsoupe v @SlipperyP as best that I don’t do it.

I'll go with a festive play-off question

What is the total if you multiply the number of reindeer who pull Santa's sleigh by the amount in dollars that the film Elf took in it's first week in the USA when launched?

Answers by 12 noon on Tuesday 27th