The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 minute ago, Spring Onion said:

Gave the New Zealand one a bash this morning. Managed a not too shabby 7. 

good to play the course now again for the Ryder cup pnb style, which will happen this year.

lets hope  i'm still parts of the rotw players.

@Eednud since your in charege, will we play through the festive period?

I'm giving a timiline of me being back to take back on 2nd jan....?

#

Super Cup result and other cup winners:

Champions league winner for the 7th time @Salvo Montalbano

Europa league winner for the 18th time @Arch Stanton

Mugs Cup winner for the first time @Insert Amusing Pseudonym after defeating me 9-8 in a play-off

Details of Super Cup play-off between @Arch Stanton and @Insert Amusing Pseudonym will be released shortly.

Cup Finals.JPG

Final league tables and it's title no. 41 for @Arch Stanton with @Leeds Saint bridesmaid for the 8th time. there's a 5 way play-off to decide who's in what cup or not between @Salvo Montalbano, @Rugster, @Insert Amusing Pseudonym, @peasy23 and @TheGreenElves. Going down are @Geaky @scottsdad and @Helpma with @Tynie Bagstock in the play-off on QD.

Top Wannabe for the 5th time is @Duszek going up with @Ronaldo Jeremy and @gkneil with @The Captain in the play-off. No longer Wannabes are @mathematics who hasn't been on the board for a week so hope all well, @101 and on QD @Ross. with @JamesP_81 in the play-off also on QD.

A first Last Chance league title for @TxRover joined by @JustOneCornetto and @senorsoupe with @BaSeDG0DSA1NT in the play-off. Wooden Spoon no. 47 goes to @Jacksgranda

Hopefully haven't stuffed anything up. Play-off question(s) to follow.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

The Mad Wullie Super Cup Final play-off

@Arch Stanton v @Insert Amusing Pseudonym

Hearts and St Mirren appear to have played each other only once on 18th December and that was at Tynecastle way back in 1920 in front of 11,000 fans. What was the final score and also what was the score when they met again that season on Friday 15 April 1921? This game is listed as having been played at Easter Road.

DM me your answers be Midnight GMT tonight.

Edited by Eednud

2 minutes ago, Eednud said:

The Mad Wullie Super Cup Final play-off

@Arch Stanton v @Insert Amusing Pseudonym

Hearts and St Mirren appear to have played each other only once on 18th December and that was at Tynecastle way back in 1920 in front of 11,000 fans. What was the final score and also what was the score when they met again that season on Friday 15 April 2021? This game is listed as having been played at Easter Road.

DM me your answers be Midnight GMT tonight.

Erm, what?

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

It was probably played away from SMP because the Main Stand was constructed that season.

I know Saints beat them 3-0 in the Victory Cup final in the summer of 1919 but no doubt lost both of the games you mention.

I'm guessing it was Hearts biggest ever league  win at Easter Road.

Thought it might be due to ground work as their last 3 home games were moved. Ayr Utd at Somerset Park and Partick or Rangers v.1 at Hampden.

+++ Play-off +++

The Supersize who’s not going to be in which Cup play-off

@Salvo Montalbano v @Rugster v @Insert Amusing Pseudonym v @peasy23 v @TheGreenElves

Does a Wannabe still wannabe a Wannabe play-off

@Tynie Bagstock v @The Captain

The I Want To Go To The Beach (or not) play-off

@JamesP_81 v @BaSeDG0DSA1NT

DM your answers to the following question before Midnight in Scotland, Monday 19 December 2022.

The CIFA (Cook Islands FA) KO Cup Finals are streaming on YouTube as I type so a question about the Cook Island’s men’s national team.

The Cook Island have played 47 internationals between 1971 and 2022 last winning a game in 2018. Their record is P 47 W 11 D 4 L32 F 44 A ?
How many goals in the goals Against column?

Edited by Eednud

16 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

good to play the course now again for the Ryder cup pnb style, which will happen this year.

lets hope  i'm still parts of the rotw players.

@Eednud since your in charege, will we play through the festive period?

I'm giving a timiline of me being back to take back on 2nd jan....?

#

Might as well keep it going. If the regular quiz doesn’t appear on Boxing Day we can use the Kiwi one.