The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Seeing as in true Ryder cup fashion you are only Captain once, and as I failed in my role I would be happy to stand aside and allow another of the stalwarts try to wrestle the crown from those pesky Scots. 

If noone comes forward I will happily lead the troops into battle for a 2nd time.

2 minutes ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

Nice try to get out of it.  You should take the Bernard Gallagher approach and do it until you won it.

You might even get a winners prize from his niece.

And it started already....love it.

16 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Seeing as in true Ryder cup fashion you are only Captain once, and as I failed in my role I would be happy to stand aside and allow another of the stalwarts try to wrestle the crown from those pesky Scots. 

If noone comes forward I will happily lead the troops into battle for a 2nd time.

peternoone.jpg

20 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Remember boss, they only won it with a recount, and you singles selections were crazy.

My vote is for @Jacksgranda been playing the game more than most, never the greatest player, coming to the end of his career 😉 time for him to show the world.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Remember boss, they only won it with a recount, and you singles selections were crazy.

My vote is for @Jacksgranda been playing the game more than most, never the greatest player, coming to the end of his career 😉 time for him to show the world.

Nah, Slips, not for me, I'm a follower, not a leader.

But thanks for the thought.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Was looking at the golf today and thought the Solheim Cup was this year, reason being we are nearly a year from our team quiz. 

I'm thinking of putting it together again for Sept/Oct I know I said at the time it was going to be 2 year cycle, as folk enjoyed it, I thought let's do it again. It's a hard work, so probably around October, but you never know, Us Rest of the World are itching for revenge. 

EDIT TO ADD -Forgot why I posted this....

I'm looking for captains, give them a month or two rally their troops.

Will the winning captain @The Hologram stay or will the losing captain @pleslie99 look for blood?

Happy to hand over the leader's baton & retire undefeated

Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

As I recall, those meddlesome Scots cheated like fucking crazy last time. Nominate Aussie Edmund if Jacksgranda doesn't fancy it. Hopefully there will be lots of Antipodeon questions.

Think I’m washing my hair those nights.