The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

On 24/03/2022 at 06:15, NJ2 said:

I think if you don’t attend tomorrows fixture you’ll still finish above me in the league this season.
But, nevertheless, an exciting 8 for Thursday

Not sure, buddy.  I suspect I'll be looking out the Factor 50 for a trip to Ayr beach.

7 for Fri.

Not sure, buddy.  I suspect I'll be looking out the Factor 50 for a trip to Ayr beach.
7 for Fri.

We can go together, make a week of it!

Final tables are brought to you by Bobby Brown Two Can Play That Game

PFIZER PREMIERHIP

There is a playoff needed to separate the two big guns @Arch Stanton & @WhiteRoseKillie for the champion fleg.

@peasy23 & @Helpma are in the Europa

@Salvo Montalbano & @Detective Jimmy McNulty are in the Mugs

It's difficult to get there, impossible to stay. Just ask @scottsdad @gkneil & @Eednud. They go!!!

@Rugster is in the playoff.

NO TROPHY YETp260322.PNG.36a7e0790ebdbb71aeddef81de50c2bb.PNG

WANNABE CHAMPIONSHIP

@German Jag sneaks up on everyone and gets his 3rd second tier title. @Bully Wee Villa & @Culter Away join him at the top table.

@Arabdownunder is in the playoff.

@CaspianChris comes in late, too much in one outing. @NJ2 & @Ross. are back to beach.

@Duszek fall of fame continues. Playoff 

WWGermanJag.PNG.13b4d63338a705c589d52952cd9e0187.PNGw260322.PNG.47743b89e6716b35b7705123f8ed36a1.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

Florence @Tynie Wopsle Nightingale ghost appears to win his 6th Diddy title.  @Ronaldo Jeremy jumps out. @kingjoey found the magic.

@mathematics is in the playoff.

With a Peter Grant display there was only one outcome for @101. SPOON! You were battered.

LWTynie.PNG.edfdc61f94270113f1638feb69319a7c.PNGl260322.PNG.2c49e87148f985534472955e5be0504e.PNG

• Cardinal Richelieu changed the title to The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕