The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

We’re going to have a midfielder at centre half on Saturday anyway, so you’ll do. I hope your boots are black as I can’t be doing with these fancy dan colours.

The bits (boots) are sky blue, what else would you expect from a Loon?

Have no fear, I'm good friends with Archie Knox (once seen him at a Forfar game).

I've already had an email that Van the Man will score(win other tactical problems I shall face) . Few of my friend could stick the fucker in the Back of a Van & he'll not be seen until Sunday.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

The bits (boots) are sky blue, what else would you expect from a Loon?

Have no fear, I'm good friends with Archie Knox (once seen him at a Forfar game).

I've already had an email that Van the Man will score(win other tactical problems I shall face) . Few of my friend could stick the fucker in the Back of a Van & he'll not be seen until Sunday.

Given your leanings, sky blue is acceptable. Van the Man is due a red card against us. Might happen on Saturday..

Edited by kingjoey

38 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

5/10 for Thursday, which includes 3 correct guesses. That should just about seal the Spoon, unless ArmadaleKillie goes awol. What a disastrous week.

I'm thing of a Junior league soon!