The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

@Blootoon87 not welcome

TBH - All the question were in my zone apart the coffee, which blind darts fall.

The 2012 Q really bother me as I didn't know the song, then looked at the artiste and though WTF, I know nothing of (music) since 2000. Reality I know f**k all abut music.

But since yiou all asked Monday tunes, As a 15 you at the Big Day, I didn't know you these guys were and never looked or listened to their music again.

Best day in  Glasgow I have ever had. 

Edited by SlipperyP

At the time I was actually playing in Punk band rehearing for our first gig at Star Community Hall.  I was the drummer....never played drums in my life, the manager (some 25 wiredo) said I was the man as I was the the aggressive one of the four...... great times, Murdock Deek & Duk, we would have made it.

We actually never played the night arranged.      

Big ten for Monday - aided by a complete JtR for the Young People's music. Still none the wiser on song or artist(s), tbh.

Spoiler

I reckon the flag will catch a few out, as so many countries use a combo of yellow red and green - the OAU colours.

Apologies for missing out on the 6-nations quiz. Then again, the mutton-molesters won enough at the weekend...