The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

18 hours ago, The Hologram said:

SIX NATIONS CUP

Decided to put up quiz now before I head out. Can everyone complete by Midnight on Sunday 6th.

Good Luck

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2202041140211880&cpy&

2 out of f****** 10, f*** me

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

Here are the tables for w/e Friday 28 Jan 2022. No promotion or relegation as it was a long long time ago.

Congratulations to @WhiteRoseKillie for his 56th title and @Leeds Saint and @JamesP_81 on winning their leagues.

bwv.JPG

No Spoon either, as one no show and I think that was the week Slips went on his visa journey.

20 hours ago, Eednud said:

Forget the Cup for a while and would the following please concentrate on League business>

@Arch Stanton Fri

@Tynie Drummie Mon-Fri

@alang1993 Mon-Fri

@gkneil Mon-Fri

@The Captain Fri

@NJ2 Mon-Fri

All of you have until 23:00 GMT tonight to get your scores in to avoid missing out on a title, promotion or relegation.

2 hours ago, gkneil said:

Well, who knows what’s going on @Eednud. I’ve just realised I’ve posted almost 24hrs late but somehow I have scores in the league table 🤣

That was the previous week’s table. I’ll be doing the latest ones in an hour or three.

All the results are in and here are the tables;

@Helpma lifts the top league trophy for the 8th time with @WhiteRoseKillie 2nd and @Eednud, that's me, 3rd. Down go @Tynie Drummie, @Rugster and @gkneil with @Arabdownunder in the play-off

Leaving the Wannabe's are champion @Duszek @Cardinal Richelieu on QD and @Leeds Saint with @scottsdad in the up play-off. Also leaving but the wrong way are @CaspianChris @pleslie99 and @The_Kincardine with @Snobot in the play-off

Departing the sand are champion @mathematics on QD, @Ronaldo Jeremy and @JamesP_81 with @Culter Away in the play-off. The wooden spoon goes  to @Spring Onion or can be shared between the 3 who didn't participate.

Play-off question coming soon.

@SlipperyP I have updated the league medals for the last 2 weeks but didn't add any for previous week's cups plus will leave it to you to do the draws for next week.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

It’s Play-Off time so answers on the back of a postcard or DM me by 09:00 GMT/20:00 AEDT Monday 7 February 2022.

The 2021 FFA Cup Final was played in Melbourne last night with Melbourne Victory defeating Central Coast Mariners 2-1. A-League sides joined in at the Round of 32.

How many teams participated in the lead up qualifying competition?

The I don’t wanna be a wanna be play-off

@Arabdownunder v @scottsdad

The bland or sand play-off

@Snobot v @Culter Away

11 hours ago, Eednud said:

All the results are in and here are the tables;

@Helpma lifts the top league trophy for the 8th time with @WhiteRoseKillie 2nd and @Eednud, that's me, 3rd. Down go @Tynie Drummie, @Rugster and @gkneil with @Arabdownunder in the play-off

Leaving the Wannabe's are champion @Duszek @Cardinal Richelieu on QD and @Leeds Saint with @scottsdad in the up play-off. Also leaving but the wrong way are @CaspianChris @pleslie99 and @The_Kincardine with @Snobot in the play-off

Departing the sand are champion @mathematics on QD, @Ronaldo Jeremy and @JamesP_81 with @Culter Away in the play-off. The wooden spoon goes  to @Spring Onion or can be shared between the 3 who didn't participate.

Play-off question coming soon.

@SlipperyP I have updated the league medals for the last 2 weeks but didn't add any for previous week's cups plus will leave it to you to do the draws for next week.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Thanks to @Eednud for keeping things ticking over, and the Wooden Spoon Committee (i.e. me) has decided that the coveted award goes to @Spring Onion

Novelty Shield Donkey Award 14cm (5 1/2")

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Thanks to @Eednud for keeping things ticking over, and the Wooden Spoon Committee (i.e. me) has decided that the coveted award goes to @Spring Onion

Novelty Shield Donkey Award 14cm (5 1/2")

Oh god the worst trophy design yet.

Of course if members of the Save the Reindeer Protection Group sees that.

Let the protest begin.

3 hours ago, The Hologram said:

Six Nations Quiz

First result in France 29 - Italy 27. MOTM - shared between @Eednud & @CaspianChris with 7/10 for their respective teams.

@The_Kincardine @SlipperyP @101 @ArmadaleKillie @Moomintroll @Ronaldo Jeremy @peasy23 @Ross your country need you.  Closing time Midnight tonight GMT

Thanks got a decent score on the board for the team