The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

image.png.0326a83b6fa25a36cfc8e6724ffc7ab3.png

Welcome to the Pie and Bovril BARSE Quiz!!!! The quiz where guessing is nae use to you. 

Warning. This quiz is quite tough. Anyone who gets full marks is getting banhammered. :)

Here's how to take part:

1. Go to https://wikiquiz.org/r/IKNXCfKKis5mVHaL1xQBwxGozowKx2M1kmcsLepT
  2. Enter your username (USE YOUR P+B USERNAME UNLESS YOU WANT THE WORLD TO SEE YOUR REAL NAME) and country. You can either register through Facebook or via email (you need to do this to get a unique link to the quiz, but you can use any email address). 
  3. When you receive the link, click on it to start the quiz. 
  4. There are 51 questions you need to type the answer to. If you don't know the answer, either guess or leave it blank. 
  5. You can save and come back to it later if you want. (don't think this is true)
  6. No cheating ya dicks. 
  7. Once you submit your answers, you can view the correct answers and the leaderboard. 
  8. ALL incorrect answers will be reviewed by me, so if you get a spelling wrong or you give an alternative, you will still get the mark, but not straight away. Therefore, your final score may increase...
  9. The quiz will close a week from now. Good luck!
Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Welcome to the Pie and Bovril BARSE Quiz!!!! The quiz where guessing is nae use to you. 

Warning. This quiz is quite tough. Anyone who gets full marks is getting banhammered. :)

Here's how to take part:

2. Enter your username and country. You can either register through Facebook or via email (you need to do this to get a unique link to the quiz, but you can use any email address). 
  4. There are 51 questions you need to type the answer to. If you don't know the answer, either guess or leave it blank. 
  5. You can save and come back to it later if you want. 
  6. No cheating ya dicks. 
  7. Once you submit your answers, you can view the correct answers and the leaderboard. 
  8. ALL incorrect answers will be reviewed by me, so if you get a spelling wrong or you give an alternative, you will still get the mark, but not straight away. Therefore, your final score may increase...

Think I did well there although I managed to spell the very first fucking answer wrong, if it helps me get the point, I am sad enough to know the name of every member of the band.

51 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Think I did well there although I managed to spell the very first fucking answer wrong, if it helps me get the point, I am sad enough to know the name of every member of the band.

Starts feverishly googling names of band members...

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Here's how to take part:

2. Enter your username and country. You can either register through Facebook or via email (you need to do this to get a unique link to the quiz, but you can use any email address). 
  5. You can save and come back to it later if you want. 
  6. No cheating ya dicks. 

Well that was a waste of time, only answered about half of them, wouldn't allow me to refresh and ended up locked out of my answers