The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, Eednud said:

Table time and apologies for anyone that has the wrong national flag as I had problems importing the missing ones. Might be fixed by next week.

Premiership No. 1 is @Bully Wee Villa for the 2nd time with @Salvo Montalbano a 23rd time runner-up on QD. Down go @JustOneCornetto @Marlo Stanfield and @JamesP_81 with @The DA in the play-off.

Wannabe winner for the 17th time is @TheGreenElves with @Helpma in 2nd and back to back promotion for 3rd placed @btb In the play-off on QD is @Tynie Bagstock. At the bottom it's bucket and spade time again for @specsaver @BigBo10 and @senorsoupe with  @Ronaldo Jeremy in the play-off on QD

Last Chance title No. 8 goes to @pleslie99 with @101 and @mathematics joining him. Need a play-off for the play-off between @Ross. and @SlipperyP with @BaSeDG0DSA1NT taking Wooden Spoon No. 9.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

5 hours ago, Eednud said:

Play-off

Up up and away

@The DA     v     @Tynie Bagstock

Down among the dead men

@Ronaldo Jeremy     v     @Ross.         v      @SlipperyP

There are 5 questions and none about football. DM your answers by 01:00 BST Tuesday 30 May 2023.

1. Which doyen of Australian cooking was born in Nairn, Scotland?

2. In the bible how many times is Jubal mentioned?

3. And he is known as the father of what?

4. Jarrahdale, Gold Nugget, Kent and Butternut are varieties of what?

5. In the 90’s animated children’s TV series The Forgotten Toys which British actors voiced the characters Annie and Teddy?

Best of luck.

@BaSeDG0DSA1NT main product photo

They're going to need it!

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Almost there. The link Round 8, the last round before the knock out stages, of The May Day S.O.S. Inter Toto (we’re not in Kansas anymore) Wizard of Oz Woy Woy P+B Quiz League Cup follows:

Section 5 - @peasy23 @Insert Amusing Pseudonym @JamesP_81 @MEADOWXI @Jacksgranda 5+8+7+7+9+8+8(52)/8+10+9+8+10+8+8(61)/8+7+9+9+7+7+7(54)/7+8+7+9+7+8+9(55)/5+7+5+8+6+5+2(38)

Post your score by 23:00 BST Monday  29 May 2023 for the NZ Herald afternoon quiz for Sunday 28 May. 8/10 for me.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/herald-afternoon-quiz-may-28/NITLWOVVXBCG7C2FFCEOUK5RGM/

Now I get an 8/10 for the cup!

Still leaves me bottom even if all the rest get 0/10! :lol:

The Round of 16 won't bother me!

15 hours ago, Eednud said:

Table time and apologies for anyone that has the wrong national flag as I had problems importing the missing ones. Might be fixed by next week.

Premiership No. 1 is @Bully Wee Villa for the 2nd time with @Salvo Montalbano a 23rd time runner-up on QD. Down go @JustOneCornetto @Marlo Stanfield and @JamesP_81 with @The DA in the play-off.

Wannabe winner for the 17th time is @TheGreenElves with @Helpma in 2nd and back to back promotion for 3rd placed @btb In the play-off on QD is @Tynie Bagstock. At the bottom it's bucket and spade time again for @specsaver @BigBo10 and @senorsoupe with  @Ronaldo Jeremy in the play-off on QD

Last Chance title No. 8 goes to @pleslie99 with @101 and @mathematics joining him. Need a play-off for the play-off between @Ross. and @SlipperyP with @BaSeDG0DSA1NT taking Wooden Spoon No. 9.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Yo-yo time again 🤣🤣