The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I'm not really a competitive person, although I do tend to look out for @Arch Stantons score as we were in a pub quiz team before I moved south for work reasons but that was in the last millennia, roughly a thousand years ago.

FWIW me & Arch & I are all eaksy-peaksy!

I do have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of 60s pop culture, Arch will recall the two butch lesbians who tried to pick us up in a Glasgow pub upon overhearing my question about the three actors to portray Bond prior to Connery (on the way home from the 2017 CC Cup Final loss to Dundee Utd).

Edited by btb

57 minutes ago, btb said:

I'm not really a competitive person, although I do tend to look out for @Arch Stantons score as we were in a pub quiz team before I moved south for work reasons but that was in the last millennia, roughly a thousand years ago.

FWIW me & Arch & I are all eaksy-peaksy!

I do have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of 60s pop culture, Arch will recall the two butch lesbians who tried to pick us up in a Glasgow pub upon overhearing my question about the three actors to portray Bond prior to Connery (on the way home from the 2017 CC Cup Final loss to Dundee Utd).

Bob Holness, Barry Nelson and the stunt man who did the shot in the gun sight credits sequence?