The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Come on everyone can we try and get a few more players.

I'm going to do team quiz next week.

Incidentally I'd like to see people getting tens rewarded with more green goodness.  

Same people seem to hand them out for this achievement.  Recognise your fellow quizzers attempts.

Don't just be a taker be a giver too.

7 hours ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

Incidentally I'd like to see people getting tens rewarded with more green goodness.  

Same people seem to hand them out for this achievement.  Recognise your fellow quizzers attempts.

I tend to miss a lot if the scores (Inc 10s) as I post early and don't check the thread until the next day. I tend to scroll past the 30 odd posts iv missed. 

For you though I am going to pay far more attention and give out more green beauty.

14 hours ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

I tend to pay zero attention to rep on here one way or another but this is a fair point and I'll try and make the effort if it'll make folk happier.

14 hours ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

I'll join.
I've been playing along in the background for a couple of years and have been no threat to anyone, think I would have gained one promotion followed by immediate relegation again 🤣🤣. I will keep the back markers company 😀😀

13 hours ago, specsaver said:

I'll join.
I've been playing along in the background for a couple of years and have been no threat to anyone, think I would have gained one promotion followed by immediate relegation again 🤣🤣. I will keep the back markers company 😀😀

Bottom league is the best league,  welcome.