The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

59 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Btfw @Jacksgranda the diddy league is getting smaller, meaning you may win something.

Time for @all to promote the Quiz Thread, spread the word...

As I have said many times I post the leagues, you guys do the posting, you make it happen.....tell all,

No it won't, the stupid ones (bar me) stop posting, which makes it more likely I'll get the spoon.

@die hard doonhamer, and @G_Man1985 have 41 spoons between them and they haven't posted for years.

@LauriestonBairn looked like he'd give me a run for my spoon, but he's slunk off.

Edited by Jacksgranda

26 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

No it won't, the stupid ones (bar me) stop posting, which makes it more likely I'll get the spoon.

@die hard doonhamer, and @G_Man1985 have 41 spoons between them and they haven't posted for years.

That @g_man1748 guy ask to have  his internet deleted as he when to work for....

I heard the wee dick photos were not the problem!!!?

43 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Btfw @Jacksgranda the diddy league is getting smaller, meaning you may win something.

33 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

What I really need to do is acquire more quiz knowledge and show some ambition.

That'll do it!

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

What I really need to do is acquire more quiz knowledge and show some ambition.

That'll do it!

I;m not telling, you but there is a statuary, the pyramids, Pi 3.14. don't just click. LOOK.

Then be 😉ed 

He a constant poster, where the body?
Sorry lads, I was in Poland this week for the Scotland game so lost track of my quizzing. Happy to have the spoon back for the week, the mantelpiece was looking a bit bare. I'll be back next week to try to get rid of it.

4 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

. Happy to have the spoon back for the week, the mantelpiece was looking a bit bare. I'll be back next week to try to get rid of it.

I don't think that will be much of a problem...

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Time for @all to promote the Quiz Thread, spread the word...

As I have said many times I post the leagues, you guys do the posting, you make it happen.....tell all,

So if I finish my posts with, "Join the quiz thread.  Unlike  Dundee United it's easy to get 3 points".  Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?  

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So if I finish my posts with, "Join the quiz thread.  Unlike  Dundee United it's easy to get 3 points".  Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?  

Don't be silly, just skake hands, 

I know post on here to get away...i'll let you off.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't be silly, just skake hands, 

I know post on here to get away...i'll let you off.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Try it on the United threads and see how you get on.