The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@Tynie Tappertit 

I saw this announcement the other day which helps considerably.

4 million for me.

v @WhiteRoseKillie Total guess - 327543

Question - 42 clubs in the last seasons SPFL - If you were to add up all the record home attendances what would be your total?

att.PNG.020977eb477403e6df0235945c0a410a.PNGatt2.PNG.bd7eedde48e0c1063c354c84a22ebf88.PNG

PWWRK.PNG.0ce965571fac9d124661db0b92f24889.PNG  @WhiteRoseKillie wins his 58th title. @Tynie Tappertit better go to Specsavers.

Old pedantic me. Cowdenbeath listed twice, and no Kelty Hearts. Only spotted it because I’m making up a quiz to use at a Memories Care Home visit this afternoon.

Edited by kingjoey

30 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Old pedantic me. Cowdenbeath listed twice, and no Kelty Hearts. Only spotted it because I’m making up a quiz to use at a Memories Care Home visit this afternoon.

The Cowdenbeath have only been cut and pasted at the wrong place, only one att is included, as for Kelty Hearts, sorry, they record is 2,300.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_football_attendance_records#Current_SPFL_member_clubs

It says 42 clubs, but there is no 36th club.☹️

Edited by SlipperyP

24 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

If only somebody with technical expertise could stick Glasgow Rangers into the former clubs list and put the new Rangers and Kelty Hearts in the present list.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The residents will never notice...

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The quiz isn’t on attendances, it’s based on club names, so they’ll be fine. Some of them anyway.

What like the Sub Club, Flicks, Jackie 'O's, Fubar & Fat Sams?