The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

On 07/06/2022 at 18:31, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Anyway, @The_Kincardine and @NJ2  ... if you'd like to complete last week's quizzes, you're back in the running. 

The pair of us had a great wee break - thanks for asking.  And no, @NJ2 doesn't have one of these east coast Limmy accents - to my surprise.

Anyway - I have completed the last fortnight so I am not bottom.  Which is fitting.

Mon 30th May

M 8
T 7
W 9
T 7
F 6

Mon 6th June

M 8 (as posted)
T 5
W 8
T 9
F 8

Well, it could have been a finish as exciting as the finish to the English Premiership, but Bully Wee Villa decided to phone in his performance on the last day of the season, thus handing the trophy to Arch Stanton. Well done to you. And the rest of you should be able to see what league you will be in next season if you use your fucking eyes. 

image.thumb.png.1d9f7f363a257733130f7f4e3ebe24e4.png

@SlipperyP ... glad to hear you're doing okay and Junior Slippers is made of stern stuff. I've just realised I've forgotten to add any trophies - and I've no idea what it all means anyway, so if you wouldn't mind doing the honours, that'd be braw. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well, it could have been a finish as exciting as the finish to the English Premiership, but Bully Wee Villa decided to phone in his performance on the last day of the season, thus handing the trophy to Arch Stanton. Well done to you. And the rest of you should be able to see what league you will be in next season if you use your fucking eyes. 

image.thumb.png.1d9f7f363a257733130f7f4e3ebe24e4.png

@SlipperyP ... glad to hear you're doing okay and Junior Slippers is made of stern stuff. I've just realised I've forgotten to add any trophies - and I've no idea what it all means anyway, so if you wouldn't mind doing the honours, that'd be braw. 

And I thought Slipps could be harsh sometimes.

On 10/06/2022 at 07:34, Salvo Montalbano said:

Guess the height are just as bad as guess the year IMO. Pish. Anyway, 9.

I'd sooner have guess the year - not that I'm very good at that either. Might have a better chance at guess the height if in imperial.