The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

See these half arsers who inconvenience the rest of us by not doing the quiz. Me, sitting in the lofty heights of league 2, then along come tyniepenis, alang and mathematics, (who not only pumped me in the chess league but is about to shit on me here too) to fire in their 8s and 9s and rain on my parade. Down with this sort of thing emoji2957.png

I've been sick, then on Sunday I took the wee boy to the big town (he also had the covid) for some leisure time and a KFC (with mash potato) on the way home I come to T junction not far from my house about 1 km. Left or right, left to my in laws (take the new dolly I just bought  to my daughter) or right to my house.'

Took the right, was hit head on by a Toyota white pick up, (he was on the wrong side of the road).

Big bang, son didn't see it, I saw the full scary view. motor bike fucked, his car driver side fucked (good), very sore. Rushed to hospital with my son in a ambulance (very scary,, driving like a maniac.

Boy (Roy) had cust on his leg and sore stomach (where he was pushed against me), I had cuts all over my legs, broken toe (blood flowing) and sore groin (now purple, my wee tadger is purple). Bruised from my right knee all the way up to my belly button.

But apart from that, not much has happened. I'll get the quiz done soon , sorry.

ETA - the c**t who hit me was not even from the village, he was on holiday from Bangkok. City folk thinking then can drive anywhere, didn't even ask if we were ok......c**t

ETAA - Said city slicker c**t, tried to say not his fault. I'm a wise man, nothing got touched nothing moved, within 30 seconds folk were on the seen, who all know me and Roy, all I could say was, take photos...and they did.

He was obviously going for "It was  the foreigners fault, which works 9/10 times"

Shat himself when I spoke Thai to him!

Edited by SlipperyP