The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just what is a SUPERMEGALEAGUE? Why, it's the solution to a problem that never existed before the P+B Quiz League existed. Back in the Bad Old Days when I did the league tables, I would often make a f**k up that would necessitate starting the leagues from scratch. Thankfully, in the modern era, Slippery P has no truck with f**k-ups, but unlike my boss, he's not infallible, and has been kneecapped after bad-mouthing the mods. So he'll be out of action for the next week or two.

Therefore, it's fallen to me to update the tables, and I've decided to revert to a SUPERMEGALEAGUE just cos it annoys all the people who worked so hard for promotion last season and end up with f**k all to show for it. 

That being said, here is the league table, correct as of 30/06/22.

image.thumb.png.92985a8a47c3b21178aeab484b495785.png

(Btw, the SUPERLEAGUE refers to the fact that everyone's in one massive table, and MEGA refers to the fact it might go on more than one week). 

48 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just what is a SUPERMEGALEAGUE? Why, it's the solution to a problem that never existed before the P+B Quiz League existed. Back in the Bad Old Days when I did the league tables, I would often make a f**k up that would necessitate starting the leagues from scratch. Thankfully, in the modern era, Slippery P has no truck with f**k-ups, but unlike my boss, he's not infallible, and has been kneecapped after bad-mouthing the mods. So he'll be out of action for the next week or two.

Therefore, it's fallen to me to update the tables, and I've decided to revert to a SUPERMEGALEAGUE just cos it annoys all the people who worked so hard for promotion last season and end up with f**k all to show for it. 

That being said, here is the league table, correct as of 30/06/22.

image.thumb.png.92985a8a47c3b21178aeab484b495785.png

(Btw, the SUPERLEAGUE refers to the fact that everyone's in one massive table, and MEGA refers to the fact it might go on more than one week). 

Nice start. 30/06/22? 🤣