The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

[mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] i may have missed you, if not get it done.
I'm a hard working man and started on the drink early Sat morning, was wakened by those monks at 05:00 with chanting and music (which always means good morning music is good, afternoon, not so), some boy in the village is giving is life to  a girl(her family).....
I'll partake, not much, but as I'm the only white man (to give luck) i'll be be there for 1 drink (ave had a few before they call), bit of a side show.
see you in the morning. 
playoff is about European cup
[mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] NEW MOD, WHAT A c**t.
ETA sorry [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention] get yer dancing shoes on...

8 for Friday.

34 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

sorry lads, i'll give a full SP when i can @Jacksgranda it's not a Illusion, yer shite😉

29 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

eta a I think ive fucked up the pfizer (gone full @Cardinal Richelieu here)

More than me shite, then.

@Jacksgranda main product photo

Edited by Jacksgranda

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@peasy23 i may have missed you, if not get it done.

I'm a hard working man and started on the drink early Sat morning, was wakened by those monks at 05:00 with chanting and music (which always means good morning music is good, afternoon, not so), some boy in the village is giving is life to  a girl(her family).....

I'll partake, not much, but as I'm the only white man (to give luck) i'll be be there for 1 drink (ave had a few before they call), bit of a side show.

see you in the morning. 

@alang1993 NEW MOD, WHAT A c**t.

ETA sorry @Arch Stanton get yer dancing shoes on...

Any more shite from you and we'll have to get @Cardinal Richelieu to be in charge again. 

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

see you in the morning. 

I'm here. What's the question? 

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I can read you know

As we all know you like a sneeky peek in the league tables, you can do this weeks write up....

Over 2 U....

MODS RULE 4 EVER..back to the good old days

THAT ALSO MEANS THE PLAYOFF.

I'm on holiday.  away to the Wat(temple)  eat ice cream & put 5 baht in the laughing clown

Edited by SlipperyP

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

As we all know you like a sneeky peek in the league tables, you can do this weeks write up....

Over 2 U....

MODS RULE 4 EVER..back to the good old days

THAT ALSO MEANS THE PLAYOFF.

I'm on holiday.  away to the Wat(temple)  eat ice cream & put 5 baht in the laughing clown

I fear all my creative juices dried up in around 2019 Slippy. Let's get the new mod to do it. @alang1993

On 28/05/2022 at 12:25, SlipperyP said:

see you in the morning. 

I always love how you like to get on the good side of the Mods Slipps.