The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The Mugs cup tie between @JustOneCornetto36,000 v @Helpma 23,672  goes to overtime.

What is the capacity of  Zamalek Sporting Club (Egypt) stadium? 75,000 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamalek_SC

Enjoy the final @JustOneCornetto

ETA - the messages. lad the ignorance of top African Fitba ffs

Just to say like @kingjoey that's the wife got the Rona.  Unlike youz she has to go to hospital for 7 days isolations (didn't even know she had it). I'll be on the hookers and ching be in full control of the 3 kids (as always). SO, be good, play good. don't need any shite this week.

Thanks

42 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Just to say like @kingjoey that's the wife got the Rona.  Unlike youz she has to go to hospital for 7 days isolations (didn't even know she had it). I'll be on the hookers and ching be in full control of the 3 kids (as always). SO, be good, play good. don't need any shite this week.

Thanks

Bloody hell, 7 days in hospital seems a little excessive if it’s just for isolation. I hope she’s just got minor symptoms and is out at the end of the 7 days. You don’t want to be spending any more than your weekly allowance of these hookers.

Just now, kingjoey said:

Bloody hell, 7 days in hospital seems a little excessive if it’s just for isolation. I hope she’s just got minor symptoms and is out at the end of the 7 days. You don’t want to be spending any more than your weekly allowance of these hookers.

As said she don't even know she got it. & yaas 7 days in hospital (i;m not allowed to visit). It's fucking crazy, but I like it. ( I really don't). She just called to say goodnight to the kids......then said to "you better be good" then hung up.😂