The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Ok lads I usually do this later but.....am doing now

TOOO many to say just get your score in before the Auchinleck game 

@Arch Stanton @peasy23 @The Captain @alang1993 @Duszek @The Captain @Moomintroll @BigBo10 @LincolnHearts

I'm going out in the morning when I get back  by 18;00 TT please

Just to let you all know, the committee is working at 02:35 on a Saturday.  Nude

The sun is coming....an other day, I hold mu hands with people I love. You do can  also do   quizzers😍

GET YER SCORES IN EVERY DAY....OR , well am not sure ... 

Edited by SlipperyP

The Final tables are brought to you by Basement Jaxx - Fly Life

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

New winner of '22 @Arch Stanton bags his 30th title. He there or here @WhiteRoseKillie gets his 30th runners up (sorry not printed).

@Tynie Pumblechook & @peasy23 are in the Europa 

@Eednud in the Mugs

Playoff for the last Mugs @Rugster & @Salvo Montalbano

@Helpma spitting sand in the playoff

A tolly that don't flush @Cardinal Richelieu finally gets the coat hanger. @The Captain breath but pishe. @JustOneCornetto cream has run out. They all banged

PWArch.PNG.9ad4ea74da2e8160d0a014ff23b9c5e6.PNGP220122.PNG.2973aa1a9c5c7d751ab67a15bc9a2e51.PNG

WANNABE CHAMPIONSHIP

When he posts he wins @alang1993 gets the 15th second tier title. @Geaky become a up and downer. @Arabdownunder smashes his friday. They all good uppsie.

@Duszek drop the ball, but get the playoff.

@Snobot not got a clue how you made the the playoff. Anyway, tears will come soon.

@Moomintroll Think he's having a bad one (I'll message him PM soon) @JamesP_81 & @mathematics I'll message you here, Yer SHITE.

WWalang.PNG.05370d2dce6f1fe433e72e8b574e6808.PNGw220122.PNG.f5968d0060647c8b9b3603ef5a0f13fd.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

Sorry pressed the wrong button. 

@Lester Freamon breaks out and catches his 3rd Diddy title. @pleslie99 new avatar better score. @CaspianChris is on the move.

@SlipperyP thanks to the other thickos makes the playoff.

We had Blootoon last week. This week @Jacksgranda my spell will now be rise.  

LWKima.PNG.8c35033ddfb8bffcbf99732ca4870d2e.PNGl220222.PNG.25d97a36da2a4091b70044062b8aba8d.PNG

As said earlier some mother of a father can do the playoff question please.

Edited by SlipperyP

I'm up with the sparrows so I'll do it old Slippery P. Answers on a postcode (or alternatively a PM / whatsapp) to me for whenever the deadline is. 

@Helpma vs @Duszek and @Snobot vs @SlipperyP

Parkrun is a weekly event held in the UK and many other countries round the world on a Saturday morning, where people of all abilities run, jog, or walk 5km. There were 623 Parkrun events in the UK last week. How many people completed the 5k?

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm up with the sparrows so I'll do it old Slippery P. Answers on a postcode (or alternatively a PM / whatsapp) to me for whenever the deadline is. 

@Helpma vs @Duszek and @Snobot vs @SlipperyP

Parkrun is a weekly event held in the UK and many other countries round the world on a Saturday morning, where people of all abilities run, jog, or walk 5km. There were 623 Parkrun events in the UK last week. How many people completed the 5k?

Also @Rugster & @Salvo Montalbano

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I was going to give them a different question since it was a European play-off. 

(not really, just forgot them cos I'm still half-asleep). 

Good for you as I'm only half drunk.

eta from last night - As any good Scot, I carry the baton to the next day. 

Edited by SlipperyP