The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just a reminder that you've only got 48 hours to participate in the BARSE QUIZ. So far, 25 eager young P+Bers have taken part but there's always room for more. 

https://wikiquiz.org/r/IKNXCfKKis5mVHaL1xQBwxGozowKx2M1kmcsLepT

Click the link, enter your p+b username, country & email - then open the link you get and away you go. Once you're finished and submitted, refresh the screen to view the answers / leaderboard. 

I'll be back Monday to post the final leaderboard and take the piss out of the worst answers that were given (and how many of you appeared to have been steaming while doing it)

On 31/12/2021 at 17:54, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just a reminder that you've only got 48 hours to participate in the BARSE QUIZ. So far, 25 eager young P+Bers have taken part but there's always room for more. 

https://wikiquiz.org/r/IKNXCfKKis5mVHaL1xQBwxGozowKx2M1kmcsLepT

Click the link, enter your p+b username, country & email - then open the link you get and away you go. Once you're finished and submitted, refresh the screen to view the answers / leaderboard. 

I'll be back Monday to post the final leaderboard and take the piss out of the worst answers that were given (and how many of you appeared to have been steaming while doing it)

Decent quiz that was. Robbed of two points by incorrect spelling though.

10 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Decent quiz that was. Robbed of two points by incorrect spelling though.

Every day or so, I go in and correct all the mis-spellings. I've had at least 10 different versions of Q45 but as long as you were in the right ball-park, you get the point. You finished on a very creditable 35/51, 13th=