The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Tue 5/10
Makhaben [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] [mention=81446]Meldrew[/mention] 
Ah sorry, I've been living the high life 8n Dubai, staying out till 4am, partying at Expo2020. You've got to feel sorry for Hungary, I'm sure they've got a lovely pavilion but they're across the way from Ireland who are having a ceilidh every day.

Least said about the Thai brass band playing Christmas Carol's, the better. In truth, Greensleeves was just a reach to far for them.

Anyway, to business. Monday 9, lucky guess on the constant. In my prime I would have known that, but my prime was not this year. And slipping to an 8 for Tuesday. Will probably be home tomorrow so normal service will be resumed

5 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Deflecting as always. Looking for carnage on the quiz thread because you're bored on the covid thread :lol:

Maybe rather than chatting shit about deflecting you could reflect on your team's poor performance. 

Although NJ2s team were Google powered and still couldn't keep up with the pace.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Maybe rather than chatting shit about deflecting you could reflect on your team's poor performance. 

Although NJ2s team were Google powered and still couldn't keep up with the pace.

All this anger after Tynie organised an excellent cup competition. 

Shame 😢

Edited by alang1993