The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

16 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I don't know about Scotland, but you can buy a cup of liquid (for me coconut milk) in cartons, which was the correct answer.

As for the 2 girls, 1 cup. I have never seen that. Heard about it, just one of many movies I have on my list.

Do yourself a favour and take it off your list Slipps, see also; Waffle, Blue.

Quiz is working, no excuses. Deadline today Sat 15:00 Kirkcaldy Time. Little bit latter as I'm watching Thailand v Myanmar (Burma for all you Imperialists)  
Pfizer - Full House
Wannabe - [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] & [mention=30230]Tynie Mell[/mention]
Last Chance - [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] & [mention=39907]ArmadaleKillie[/mention]

Exciting 8 for Friday. Thank you imperial leader.

50p is in the meter and The Final League Tables are brought to you by The B-52's - Love Shack

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

@WhiteRoseKillie returns to the top for the 52nd time. @alang1993 comes a close second for 15th time.

@Salvo Montalbano & @Sylvester Sneekly play in the Europa

@Arch Stanton & @Small Bovine Maisonette are in the Mugs

Ex-pats @Leeds Saint @Eednud & @Duszek are all ex top level.

@Rugster gets the playoff spot

PWWRK.PNG.7309453dd844f1ca4a6ed5b873ff81ce.PNGp111221.PNG.01e2169263e9c97bb80a35a633752520.PNG

WANNABE CHAMPIONSHIP

There is a new name on the trophy as @mathematics counts his chickens and wins his first ever second tier title. @The Hologram finally gets up along with @The_Kincardine

@gkneil gets the playoff

It's like an Angus cup draw at the bottom. as @SlipperyP @The DA & @Arabdownunder head to the seaside.

@JamesP_81 fights it out in the playoff

WWmaths.PNG.db8bc2254ac1a47162321ef2ca9e3ad5.PNGw111221.PNG.67a64aac794aaf17e24664991a1792cb.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

I'll be setting up a GoFundMe to pay for this engraver, as @Kima Greggs sacks his manager and then wins his first ever league title.  It's a Diddy. @pleslie99 & @NJ2 sneak the other 2 promotion slots.

@Blootoon87 somehow gets a playoff position from THAT start.

A fitting return from @Jacksgranda probably one of the lowest scores ever. But who gives a f**k. It's brilliant just to have you back with us.

LWKima.PNG.6ab3fe734af985f1e09aec59c9db9e01.PNGl111221.PNG.b49a4b9ac2b7da39281df6cb03ff88aa.PNG

59 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

A fitting return from @Jacksgranda probably one of the lowest scores ever. But who gives a f**k. It's brilliant just to have you back with us.

I was thinking along those lines myself (I blame my medication) a well deserved wooden spoon @Jacksgranda Gold Wooden Spoon Trophy 17.5cm (7")