The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4/10 for Wednesday, Wonderful

2/10 for Tuesday Phenomenal

2/10 for Monday Woeful

The Wooden Spoon Committee has had a meeting...oh, wait I've already tried that one

Edited by Jacksgranda
Sleppnig

Angry Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

Sorry for delay, had things to do etc etc - actually I just couldn't be bothered. Got my first filling for 35 years earlier, I'm sounding a bit like Jamie Oliver post treatment.

Anyway well done we had a good turn out despite no tagged reminders - only 3 no shows, shame two of them from same team, ho hum for them.  More importantly is the return of @Jacksgranda - Welcome back fella.

Bbc One Hastings GIF by BBC

Maintaining their lead with a fine 43 for the round is team De niro. Total score is 126 -  Arch led the way with a nine.

the emmy awards emmys 2017 GIF by Emmys

@Arch Stanton @peasy23 @Ross. @Arabdownunder @mathematics @The_Kincardine @101 @Snobot

Now we have a tie for second

On 121 points after a fine round of 42 to given them 121 is Team Arnie  - Edmund and Alan G both got a nine

youtube mix GIF

@Helpma @BigBo10 @JamesP_81 @Small Bovine Maisonette @Sylvester Sneekly @Eednud @alang1993 @Spring Onion

Tying with them with 41 and a score of 121 after 3 rounds are Team Hanks - WRK got a magnificent ten, the first of the competition. Blootoon an 8

Tom Hanks Movie GIF

@WhiteRoseKillie @Duszek @scottsdad @The Captain @Kima Greggs @Blootoon87 @NJ2 @LincolnHearts 

In fourth with 119 points after scoring 41 is Team Eastwood - Moomin an 8

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

@Moomintroll @Ronaldo Jeremy @Geaky @Culter Away @SlipperyP @kingjoey @Meldrew @ArmadaleKillie @gkneil

And finally in last place (didn't help two no shows) is team Pacino - 40 points on 116 - Ruggy 9 and Cornetto 8

al pacino GIF

@Rugster @JustOneCornetto @Salvo Montalbano @The Hologram @pleslie99 @German Jag @The DA @Leeds Saint

Good effort everyone - 

In the individual aggregate competition we have shree trophies up for grabs -  leading the way is wrk on 26, Arch is on 25, Rugster on 24  Cornetto, Edmund and Moomin are on 23   - still all to play for.

Now onto the Lager Shield

Announces Last Call GIF

WRK 10 v Arch Stanton 9  -   What a match and even better it was first on sportscene.

Rugster  9  v Moomin 8   -  Well at least someone associated with Falkirk can get a win

Edmund 9 - v Helpma 4 -  Top work from Adelaide's favorute son against a very drunk Helpma

Good luck in the final you three.

Now onto the main event, the one we've all been waiting for, you its  the Wine Vase

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Slippery P 5  V Sylvester Sneakly 6 -   The cardinal lives up to his new name as he sneaks thru against the best quiz host in town

Kincardine 8 v Cornetto 8 v NJ2 6 -  Strong showings from Kinky and Cornetto as poor old NJ2 gets the welly boot.

Good luck in final you three  - well actually you two - I can't stand the Cardinal.

Now what remains, oh yes the final round of the quiz -   

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2112081023312769&stp&

Answers in by 8pm Saturday

Tell Go On GIF

Happy Laugh GIF by SWR Kindernetz

19 minutes ago, Tynie Mell said:

Angry Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

Sorry for delay, had things to do etc etc - actually I just couldn't be bothered. Got my first filling for 35 years earlier, I'm sounding a bit like Jamie Oliver post treatment.

Anyway well done we had a good turn out despite no tagged reminders - only 3 no shows, shame two of them from same team, ho hum for them.  More importantly is the return of @Jacksgranda - Welcome back fella.

Bbc One Hastings GIF by BBC

Maintaining their lead with a fine 43 for the round is team De niro. Total score is 126 -  Arch led the way with a nine.

the emmy awards emmys 2017 GIF by Emmys

@Arch Stanton @peasy23 @Ross. @Arabdownunder @mathematics @The_Kincardine @101 @Snobot

Now we have a tie for second

On 121 points after a fine round of 42 to given them 121 is Team Arnie  - Edmund and Alan G both got a nine

youtube mix GIF

@Helpma @BigBo10 @JamesP_81 @Small Bovine Maisonette @Sylvester Sneekly @Eednud @alang1993 @Spring Onion

Tying with them with 41 and a score of 121 after 3 rounds are Team Hanks - WRK got a magnificent ten, the first of the competition. Blootoon an 8

Tom Hanks Movie GIF

@WhiteRoseKillie @Duszek @scottsdad @The Captain @Kima Greggs @Blootoon87 @NJ2 @LincolnHearts 

In fourth with 119 points after scoring 41 is Team Eastwood - Moomin an 8

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

@Moomintroll @Ronaldo Jeremy @Geaky @Culter Away @SlipperyP @kingjoey @Meldrew @ArmadaleKillie @gkneil

And finally in last place (didn't help two no shows) is team Pacino - 40 points on 116 - Ruggy 9 and Cornetto 8

al pacino GIF

@Rugster @JustOneCornetto @Salvo Montalbano @The Hologram @pleslie99 @German Jag @The DA @Leeds Saint

Good effort everyone - 

In the individual aggregate competition we have shree trophies up for grabs -  leading the way is wrk on 26, Arch is on 25, Rugster on 24  Cornetto, Edmund and Moomin are on 23   - still all to play for.

Now onto the Lager Shield

Announces Last Call GIF

WRK 10 v Arch Stanton 9  -   What a match and even better it was first on sportscene.

Rugster  9  v Moomin 8   -  Well at least someone associated with Falkirk can get a win

Edmund 9 - v Helpma 4 -  Top work from Adelaide's favorute son against a very drunk Helpma

Good luck in the final you three.

Now onto the main event, the one we've all been waiting for, you its  the Wine Vase

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Slippery P 5  V Sylvester Sneakly 6 -   The cardinal lives up to his new name as he sneaks thru against the best quiz host in town

Kincardine 8 v Cornetto 8 v NJ2 6 -  Strong showings from Kinky and Cornetto as poor old NJ2 gets the welly boot.

Good luck in final you three  - well actually you two - I can't stand the Cardinal.

Now what remains, oh yes the final round of the quiz -   

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2112081023312769&stp&

Answers in by 8pm Saturday

Tell Go On GIF

Happy Laugh GIF by SWR Kindernetz

8 for the Cup, going to be a cricket bore and dispute the word Ashes being used in Q10.

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

8 for the Cup, going to be a cricket bore and dispute the word Ashes being used in Q10.

Nah, I've put Ashes - so as players are aware it's about cricket.

I could just as easily have put Cricket but as it relates to Australia, England I put ashes.  

I'm fully aware of the history.