The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The P&B Ryder to the Stars and Back Team Quiz 2021

We are off.  Some comments from the captains;

RotW - Below are ROTW foursome pairings. As captain I have set myself out 1st in order to rally the troops and be at the 18th Green to see them all home. WRK as our very own form player will also lead us off. I have full confidence in my troops and pairings. Just remember, taking part is not good enough, winning is all that matters. I'm looking for the big hitters to get us off to a flyer. The home crowd is here to roar us to victory. I want to see Snottery tears from those visiting players as they stare down defeat even after the 1st session! Let's do this!!!!

Scotland - NO COMMENT!

Foursomes -  The better score for each pair will be counted. Best pair will receive 1 point.

Rest of the World                                                                           Scotland

@WhiteRoseKillie & @pleslie99                🆚       @Salvo Montalbano & @Ronaldo Jeremy

@Tynierose & @German Jag                   🆚       @peasy23 & @BigBo10

@Helpma & @The_Kincardine                 🆚        @Arch Stanton & @Namond Brice

@Geaky & @Spring Onion                         🆚        @Cardinal Richelieu & @Culter Away

@Bully Wee Villa & @NJ2                           🆚        @JamesP_81 & @The DA

@Arabdownunder & @kingjoey               🆚         @JustOneCornetto & @Snobot

@The Captain & @NotThePars                🆚           @alang1993 & @mathematics

@Duszek & @Meldrew                              🆚          @The Hologram & @gkneil

@Leeds Saint & @LincolnHearts              🆚           @Silky Si McFly & @101

@Eednud & @Jacksgranda                     🆚          @Rugster & @ArmadaleKillie

@Ross. & @SlipperyP                               🆚          @scottsdad & @Blootoon87

The quiz we are using to day New Zealand Herald 29th Sept 21 morning https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/herald-morning-quiz-september-29/G5FRPPP4LRLYZUKXKOVURXRORU/

You can post your scores on this thread, please. You have 48hrs to get your scores in that will be 08:00 Friday Thai Time. 02:00 Friday Edinburgh.

GRIP IT AND RIP IT LADS!

Edited by SlipperyP

Wednesday league 10/10.  Having my little farm in Egypt certainly helped with the God.

Cup:  8/10, a slow start on the first two holes but then fear of getting killed to death by the team captain seemed to focus the mind