The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Anyone missing their football fix and fancying a quiz tomorrow afternoon?

A friend of mine runs pub quizzes in Edinburgh, and he’s hosting a Scottish football quiz via YouTube at 3pm tomorrow.

https://facebook.com/events/s/scottish-football-pub-quiz/224546512291671/?ti=icl

Edited by Adamski

Just a wee reminder to the players below that I would like your scorecards in before 12:00 midday Saturday. Thanks

@Helpma Fri

@Silky Si McFly Fri

@The_Kincardine Fri

@gkneil Fri

@Cardinal Richelieu All week

@BigBo10 Fri

@Day of the Lords Thu & Fri

@pleslie99 All week

@SteelJag All week

I'm away to my bed, goodnight.

Sorry, the site froze when I tried to post it this morning.

But here it is, preserved in perpetuity:  "10/10 on this beautiful Friday morning, just realised how long it is since I last watched Countdown."

giphy.gif

At last we have the final league tables for everyone, sorry about the delay.

World Super League

@alang1993 nets his 20th top division title and an achievement that has all of us on our feet to applaud the man.  Excellent work.  @Bully Wee Villa get his hands on a 2nd place medal for the first time and completes the full league medal hall.  Not bad for a Clyde man. 

Down the bottom where it was all over the place this week, but it ends up with the 3 darling buds @The_Kincardine @The DA & @Eednud. @Silky Si McFly got out of the snooker in the end, but just to the playoff position. 

wsl100420.png.4a640b3edff803ac619dfaf1f223ef51.png

2nd Division League

@WhiteRoseKilie second promotion in succession finds him in the league where his rightful place is waiting.  Up also @The Captain & @gkneil, If I can say so was a little surprising, however, well played chaps. @Tynierose bottles it, but not so much and hangs on to the playoff spot.

@Cardinal Richelieu where are you?  @Snobot at one time was looking up, then melted @JamesP_81 slips down with them.  @Spring Onion has a mammoth challenge coming up against a quiz master heavyweight in the playoff.

2nd100420.png.1f4059a06261a34a2fe53777267ef554.png

Pontins League

@MixuFixit nearly forgot to post his final score, he did, he won.  Too good for this league, mate. @Jacksgranda  munched his way to a respectable second (still no medals :lol:). @cyderspaceman sneaks the last promotion.  @SlipperyP thunders into the playoff, where I'm sure he will see the true master at his work.

@Day of the Lords needs to complete the week if not, your last.  Wooden spoon for you.  @Blootoon87 was virtually on his knees begging for it during the week.  See you only need hope!

p100420.png.227c212c61dcaebab06be3281109705c.png

There we have it.  Now over to one of you lucky gentleman (who is not in a playoff) to set us all a question.

PS  I shit you not.  I usually have a playoff question set for the weekend round about Tuesday or Wednesday.  This weeks was about the Krakatoa Volcano....

Edited by SlipperyP