The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Guest Moomintroll
6 in the Pub quiz, has anyone ever got a lower score. I'll need a pint to console myself
15, thank feck for Always Sunny & General Knowledge. Scorsese can go f**k himself.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:
6 in the Pub quiz, has anyone ever got a lower score. I'll need a pint to console myself

15, thank feck for Always Sunny & General Knowledge. Scorsese can go f**k himself.

I don't know who he is and I've never seen Always Sunny

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
9 hours ago, Ross. said:
9/10 to finish the week. Harry Potter question wrong.
The snooker maximum break answer is also wrong, but I got it right by picking the right wrong answer.

I am racking my brain endlessly here trying to find the right, right answer, is it 154?

Very good.

8/10 (my score in the quiz, and also my rating for today's quiz.

Anyway, I'm very impressed lads. Hardly any nagging to do this season. Just @Adamski and @BigBo10... I'm up at sparrow's fart tomorrow but I'll probably get the exciting league tables done around lunchtime. 

I don't want to give too much away, but I'll give you a wee spoiler.

They're exciting

It is somewhat fitting on the day that Eliud Kipchoge achieved a momentous achievement for mankind, that MSU has broken all records and won back-to-back titles and his 20th (TWENTIETH) gold medal. Tynierose has also equalled the record for the most number of 2nd place finishes - he truly is the Buzz Aldrin of the quizzing world. A special mention to Silky Si McFly - always the bridesmaid, never the bride. 

At the other end, the Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards are Helpma and me. Edmund's down on QD and The DA is in the play-offs. 

image.png.23ade83e18adc93c9572cda5883f59cf.png

In the SWL, CaspianChris has Sevco'ed his way back to the top shop, MixuFixIt is promoted, and Mark Connolly has bounced back from quiz admin duties to clinch the 3rd promotion spot, edging German Jag into the play-off. 

Down go Ross, blackislekillie and The_Kincardine, and NJ2 stumbles into the play-offs. 

image.png.5de7550b8df030e254fe8a70981443c4.png

And to the BWLBHL league, wastecoatwilly's 3rd bronze sees him promoted along with James and mathematics, with the Captain in the play-offs. And it's a double spooning for SlipperyP. I'll let Jacskgranda do the honours since I think he's got the spoon saved to his dektop. 

image.png.7ffebbc4b039e5d49bccd7125aa1d78a.png

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu, I'll take your word for it, you're never wrong.  The Prem table doesn't appear for me. You also double posted the middle thing league, unfortunately, I can see the diddy league.

Here we go....

Rip roaring gang this weekend are;

Best there has ever been Play Off

@The DA v @German Jag

You must beJjoking Play Off

@NJ2 v @The Captain

Fitba - Lionel Messi has scored many a goal, however how many goals with his head for Barcelona?

Answers to be pinging into my top PM box no later than Monday 06:00 TT

Good Luck.

Edited by SlipperyP

53 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu, I'll take your word for it, you're never wrong.  The Prem table doesn't appear for me. You also double posted the middle thing league, unfortunately, I can see the diddy league.

Doesn't appear for me either. We diddies are just treated with utter contempt...