The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, Slim Charles. said:

Bit of a shameless plug here, but I'm running a P&B 100 Greatest Films thread over on the TV and Film Forum if anyone would like to contribute. All you have to do is pick your Top 10 greatest/favourite films of all time. 

Link

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/286564-pie-and-bovrils-top-100-films-of-all-time/#comments

12 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Last call for 2022 stragglers as it's Hogmanay my time.

@Insert Amusing Pseudonym Fri

@TheGreenElves All week

@Ronaldo Jeremy All week

@101 All week

You have until Noon in Scotland on the last day of 2022 to get your scores posted.

@SlipperyP is back in charge next week.

Happy New Year to all.

Farewell 2022 tables although it's already hello 2023 for me.

In the Pfizer @Salvo Montalbano is the champion for the 13th time but a play-off is require for 2nd place between @Bully Wee Villa and @Insert Amusing Pseudonym At the bottom down go @Ronaldo Jeremy @gkneil and @scottsdad with @Geaky in the play-off.

Last of the 2022 Wannabe's are @Helpma winning title no. 12, @Eednud and @peasy23 with @JustOneCornetto in the big time play-off and @pleslie99 in the seaside play-off but down go @Ross. @The Captain and @ArmadaleKillie

Welcoming 2023 as new Wannabe's are @German Jag with his 3rd bucket and spade @TxRover and @specsaver with @BigBo10 in the play-off. The last wooden spoon for 2022 and his 2nd goes to @senorsoupe

Hope you all have/had a great New Year and look forward to more of this, except @SlipperyP doing the admin in 2023.

Happy New Year quizzers.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Sorry to do this to the play-off participants but you have 50 questions courtesy of the NZ Herald Big New Year’s Day quiz.

Answers post here or DM me no later than Midnight GMT 1 January 2023.

Second or third play-off

@Bully Wee Villa     V     @Insert Amusing Pseudonym

Who wants to not be a Wannabe play-off

@Geaky    V    @JustOneCornetto

Whom likes to be beside the seaside play-off

@pleslie99    V    @BigBo10

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/herald-big-new-years-day-quiz/GT75HDJZVFDKLGLBDOF4OC7V74/

2 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Believe all you want but you didn't.

21 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Farewell 2022 tables although it's already hello 2023 for me.

In the Pfizer @Salvo Montalbano is the champion for the 13th time but a play-off is require for 2nd place between @Bully Wee Villa and @Insert Amusing Pseudonym At the bottom down go @Ronaldo Jeremy @gkneil and @scottsdad with @Geaky in the play-off.

Last of the 2022 Wannabe's are @Helpma winning title no. 12, @Eednud and @peasy23 with @JustOneCornetto in the big time play-off and @pleslie99 in the seaside play-off but down go @Ross. @The Captain and @ArmadaleKillie

Welcoming 2023 as new Wannabe's are @German Jag with his 3rd bucket and spade @TxRover and @specsaver with @BigBo10 in the play-off. The last wooden spoon for 2022 and his 2nd goes to @senorsoupe

Hope you all have/had a great New Year and look forward to more of this, except @SlipperyP doing the admin in 2023.

Happy New Year quizzers.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

I read this as me and @Geaky in the play off. I have had a few Bishops Fingers though so might be mistaken.