The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The Last '21 Final Tables are brought you by dj @kingjoey Laurie Anderson - O Superman

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

As the year ended only fitting that @WhiteRoseKillie wins his 53rd title. The Superman of P&B quizzes.

2nd place is a Royal Rumble between @alang1993 @Helpma @Moomintroll & @Salvo Montalbano

@Bully Wee Villa is in the Mugs Cup

His calculations are out as @mathematics goes. @Arch Stanton digs his own grave & @Tynie Spenlow goes low.

@peasy23 is in the playoff

PWWRK.PNG.605846c9fef8929151ab45303d2dce93.PNGp010122.PNG.8f0600ae2cb51bb706d03a96506b3e99.PNG

WANNABE CHAMPIONSHIP

Storming score from @gkneil as he slams his 3rd second tier and no too bad from the other two @Geaky & @Eednud.

@Snobot is in the playoff.

At the root of the league they are all the same 38. Down and swimming are @Culter Away @The Captain & @Spring Onion

@Kima Greggs is in the playoff

WWgkneil.PNG.e8bd5c16a9a771e5f93b68c940e2639a.PNGw010122.PNG.07fcd6655b25b018134833a99dff6f5e.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

He racks up those titles @Ross. gets his 13th Diddy. @Arabdownunder & @The_Kincardine are off back on their journey.

@pleslie99 holds on for the playoff.

@101 had a festive time, so much so he gets the spoon.

LWRoss.PNG.4ea741a69ec48f73488b4a2afc6f50b6.PNGl010122.PNG.9d0ef71122b09df09f0a8620e7e1a1c1.PNG

A closely fought battle, but @101 wins it. Maybe if he'd taken the quiz on Friday...main product photo

Announcement

As you have noticed, as you all read the thread from the minute you last posted to the next? You would have seen that the committee has  been very quiet. Reason being one of such selected members was as fucking piss head, then became a shivering wreak for 2 days.

He's been given a good kick up the arse and told to donate is next two P&B Quiz wages(and  £20) to Flowers for Life Charity.

During this time, we had @kingjoey (foul mouth) bring the good music to a stop. He was reprimanded in full show of all players. To his dues he produced. If you call  one of the greatest suicide song ands a what from where to f**k. We agree, we had enough and his suspension has been cleared from all records.

It was a year or less they/we  are getting there, then we found out that  end was only a pin hole. We keep walking forward, and never go back, for sure.

From me (Phil). I do thank you for your posts everyday. @Tynie Spenlow thanks for the cup quizzes. @Cardinal Richelieu for bring this thead to  the higher than higher. @Bully Wee Villa for posting so early in the UK.

f**k THE MODS. Thank you all the posters, take that bow.

Patience, something we all should learn. But good Quizzers need patience with dignity.

There is no winner, without the loser. There is no loser without the winner. In the end we win together or we all lose.

@SlipperyP

Edited by SlipperyP

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

5 for Tuesday. This week isn’t going well.

bit like your music taste🎅

The PM's I got.......Mary Whitehouse couldn't cope 

Edited by SlipperyP

BTW player of the year will be announcement at @Ross. time

Awards

Best Player

Most Promising Player

Best Newest Player

Life Time Player

As you all know the polls are NOW closed and thank you all for the votes. Over 100 great show.

12 minutes ago, Tynie Spenlow said:

Who is doing the ceremony.

Mind my cup trophy for the column, I never win one.

Oh aye, f**k the mods.

1. Me in my frock....my best frock.
  2. No
  3. That's a bit harsh Q1 @tynie cock @ Bully Wee Nae stones & @Cardinal love kids
  4. What would it take me to get banned?

We have to do it now, it's been leaked........thanks to the press they are now excluded.

Player of the Year Awards

Best Newcomer Award

This was a tight affair. No shitting @Duszek

The vote was tight, but I think he came through with is explanation of each day, living in a Fresh Fries bedsit. The boy did good. 

Most Promising Quizzer 

It don't add... @mathematics

He's been climbing the tables he's on drugs. No rule against this, well deserved. 

Player of the Year

Nobody voted to anyone else @WhiteRoseKillie

What could I say, never mind you! Thanks man you make my day. 10.

LIfe Time Player

No NO No @Jacksgranda

This guy, took the dive and what a dive it was. AVR couldn't see (we don't do AVR). What a champion of people/family.

No gifs No fireworks No Shite

Enjoy your DAY

23 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Best Newcomer Award

This was a tight affair. No shitting @Duszek

The vote was tight, but I think he came through with is explanation of each day, living in a Fresh Fries bedsit. The boy did good. 

This is magnificent news. Thanks!